Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos (33445 Views)

5 Mechanical Practices Every Car Owner Must Avoid / When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids / Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 22, 2015
BRT bus drivers dey Craze
Re: Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos by omolekan: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2015
Thank God no life was lost.
Re: Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos by TeamSimple(m): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
@OP sowi 2 ask u but hw is dis news? nd @mods sowi 2 ask y muv a a shit of a topic 2 d front page? abi both d OP n d mod smoked marijuana?
This one na news o,because below this topic is another topic about the chat of a toaster and his toastee. Expect the unexpected here on Nairaland frontpage. Don't be suprised when you see topic like 'Se*n baths unclad in his bathroom' tomorrow morning.
Re: Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos by jesutoyin8(f): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2015
ignis:
Thank God no life was lost.
Abi instead of fighting....lol
Re: Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2015
TeamSimple:

This one na news o,because below this topic is another topic about the chat of a toaster and his toastee. Expect the unexpected here on Nairaland frontpage. Don't be suprised when you see topic like 'Se*n baths unclad in his bathroom' tomorrow morning.
lol bt truth b told d kind of topics i c in d 4ront page dis days are childish topics dat was suppose 2 b in kid's section.
Re: Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos by adaxxy: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2015
They are 4urking greedy in everyway they want everything you have to their own and even if you insult them about greedy they don't care all the want is yours to their own,i used to have greedy friends like that I tried to avoid them they refused to go so any time they come visiting I pack all I know they will pick and that I won't regret it...na God knw which kind planet they came from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos by rightflank: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2015
at least there were no deaths. Tired of hearing gory stories every now and then.
Re: Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos by MKO4ever(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2015
Did you say accident between a car and a BRT? How come I didn't see the BRT in the picture?
Re: Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
why has the anti spam bot not banned astana1?
Re: Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos by olaolulazio(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
@OP sowi 2 ask u but hw is dis news? nd @mods sowi 2 ask y muv a a shit of a topic 2 d front page? abi both d OP n d mod smoked marijuana?

Yeah, they did.
But guess what?? you gave the the marijuana.
Re: Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos by justi4jesu(f): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Narrow Escape for that small car owner, I can't even tell who is at fault smiley
Re: Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos by Adeyinka12(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Itumo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 / Please Tell Me About This Car / Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.