Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Omoni Oboli Rocks Distressed Jeans As She Marks Her Birthday [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Rocks Distressed Jeans As She Marks Her Birthday [photo] (800 Views)

Jenifa’s Diary Actress, Adaku Shares Cute Photos As She Marks Her Birthday / Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday / Check Out Caitlyn Jenner In Knee High Boots And Tight Jeans As She Gives Motivat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli Rocks Distressed Jeans As She Marks Her Birthday [photo] by Airforce1(m): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2015
Actress Omoni Oboli is a year older today, April, 22nd and she shared these photos of her rocking distressed jeans from her recent fashion shoot. Happy birthday to her.

http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2015/04/omoni-oboli-releases-pics-of-her.html?utmsource=feedburner

Re: Omoni Oboli Rocks Distressed Jeans As She Marks Her Birthday [photo] by buygala(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2015
For her age and status, i think this kind of outfit is very inappropriate angry

But her jeans is her business... so my opinion can as well go and hug a live transformer undecided

BUT I SHA DON TALK MY OWN angry
Re: Omoni Oboli Rocks Distressed Jeans As She Marks Her Birthday [photo] by imbless: 10:35am On Apr 22, 2015
I don't know her
Re: Omoni Oboli Rocks Distressed Jeans As She Marks Her Birthday [photo] by xamuel17(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2015
she looks like a village igbeke in the outfit. . no offense tho
Re: Omoni Oboli Rocks Distressed Jeans As She Marks Her Birthday [photo] by kendrick9(m): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2015
She looks good.. the outfit fits her well
Re: Omoni Oboli Rocks Distressed Jeans As She Marks Her Birthday [photo] by silverdam(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2015
xamuel17:
she looks like a village igbeke in the outfit. . no offense tho
No offence taken, you're absolutely right but you and other posters above forgot or refused to wish her Happy birthday.

(1) (Reply)

Young Thug Was Booed On Stage In Louisiana Last Night. / Høw Dø U Explain This? / Very Graphic!!! 4 Children Burnt To Death In Their 2 Bedroom House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.