Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Davido Just Finished His Final Year Exam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Just Finished His Final Year Exam (465 Views)

Davido Just Called The Award A Toy!!!! / SEE What Olamide And Wizkid And Davido Just Posted / Final Year Student, Davido Shares His Final Year Project Topic (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Just Finished His Final Year Exam by Wittylens(m): 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
He Posted this on Facebook few minutes ago.

I'm glad he pulled this through.! Congrats to him!

Re: Davido Just Finished His Final Year Exam by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
I can imagine what it's like for him writing exams.
Re: Davido Just Finished His Final Year Exam by leshluap(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
I am sure what the examiners need from him is just the attendance. just for him to sit and write his name and matric number, then after 20mins he will stand up to submit. then for his mind, after each paper, '' I am done with exam, I massacred that course, I finished work'' ............. I like him anyway...
Re: Davido Just Finished His Final Year Exam by hatux: 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
Funny grin... Good of him though...

(1) (Reply)

Business Owner Claims Tonto Dikeh Is Owing Her N192,000, Tonto Denies Allegation / These Trolls Have No Chill. See What This Fan Said To Yung6ix..lol / [GIST] Davido Welcomes His First Child, Shares Hand Photo Of The Baby - See More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.