Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Help Me Answer This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me Answer This (405 Views)

Christians Help Me Answer This Question / Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) / Please Help Me Answer These Questions About Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Answer This by jayceen: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
please landers i have a question i will like the house to help me answer. "is it right for a true born again christian to browse the internet using cheats?
Re: Help Me Answer This by shakazuldadon: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
lolz
Re: Help Me Answer This by Scholar8200(m): 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
I dont know the mechanism of cheat codes but the Bible says to Abstain from all appearance of evil. Already the nominal adjective-cheat- gives you a clue.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Answer This by llouis: 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
If we are to live our lives by right and wrong, some things will never get done, as we do not have the technology or structure in our 3rd world country to live and thrive like our counterparts.

These things I won't call them sin, because the regulatory bodies in effect know about these things but have allowed us to continue in them. As long as we don't use these "cheats" as you call them to destroy lives, hurt others and offend the majority, I guess its fine. If we can use these resources to make the world a better place for the meantime I guess heaven won't mind.

Wisdom is profitable to direct; my answer is do what you can to advance yourself and then when we get there we will create a structure whereby others won't have to do what we did, cos the structure we would create will make the internet and informational resources free or almost free for all.

SELAH!

(1) (Reply)

Testimony / My Neighbor Was Healed By Her Faith / Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.