Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Invitation For Interview By Culminate Consulting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Interview By Culminate Consulting (4493 Views)

Has Anyone Been Contacted By The Nigeria Police Force Force For Interview???? / Scam Alert:please Dont Go for Any Interview By BGS Or Betfill... / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Interview By Culminate Consulting by innomania77: 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Please fellow Nairalanders, did any one get this Invite by Culminate Consulting. I need to be sure of this Invite before going for it because i live in Abeokuta Ogun State. I am yet to make up my Mind going for it or not. Please kindly assist if any one in the house has got the same. Thank You.

Sequel to the application you made for the position of Business Development Manager, I hereby invite you for an interview

Venue: Culminate Consulting Ltd 2nd Floor 4b, bola Street Anthony Village Lagos (King Solomon Hospital Building)

Date: Friday 24th April 2015

Time 01:00pm Prompt

Kindly come along with two copies of your resume, originals and photocopies of your credentials

Regards,
Dipo
Re: Invitation For Interview By Culminate Consulting by innomania77: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
innomania77:
Please fellow Nairalanders, did any one get this Invite by Culminate Consulting. I need to be sure of this Invite before going for it because i live in Abeokuta Ogun State. I am yet to make up my Mind going for it or not. Please kindly assist if any one in the house has got the same. Thank You.

Sequel to the application you made for the position of Business Development Manager, I hereby invite you for an interview

Venue: Culminate Consulting Ltd 2nd Floor 4b, bola Street Anthony Village Lagos (King Solomon Hospital Building)

Kindly come along with two copies of your resume, originals and photocopies of your credentials

Regards,
Dipo
Re: Invitation For Interview By Culminate Consulting by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
I just check them out, its genuine. They have a functional website and the position was advertised. Best of luck.
Re: Invitation For Interview By Culminate Consulting by innomania77: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
@dcaliph, thanks so very much. Did u get the invite too?
Re: Invitation For Interview By Culminate Consulting by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
innomania77:
@dcaliph, thanks so very much. Did u get the invite too?
you are welcome. No I didn't, that you seem to be the only one in nairaland that was invited don't mean you are actually the only one that was invited. When you get there tomorrow, you would be surprise that you people would be more than 20.

Just prepare and try to make it, at least Ogun isn't far from lagos when you compare it to we that do travel from Benin. You never can tell God's plan for you. Wish you the best. Don't forget to let your interviewer know you can do the job, you will like the job and you can tolerate each other.
Re: Invitation For Interview By Culminate Consulting by babiechic: 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
innomania77:
Regards,
Dipo

I got the same mail, time 11am... I think they are genuine, lets keep our fingers crossed... all the best
Re: Invitation For Interview By Culminate Consulting by Marinza(m): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
babiechic:

I got the same mail, time 11am... I think they are genuine, lets keep our fingers crossed... all the best

So did u go? And how was it.... I have one there soon
Re: Invitation For Interview By Culminate Consulting by olumyde5(m): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
Marinza:
So did u go? And how was it.... I have one there soon
Hey bro, how did yours go too? I have one before this week ends
Re: Invitation For Interview By Culminate Consulting by letty05: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
hello people.Pls does anyone have an idea of the interview process for culminate consulting? I just got invited for an interview
Re: Invitation For Interview By Culminate Consulting by mima2: 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
letty05:
hello people.Pls does anyone have an idea of the interview process for culminate consulting? I just got invited for an interview
. What position were u invited for?
Re: Invitation For Interview By Culminate Consulting by letty05: 8:25am On Sep 18, 2017
customer service officer
Re: Invitation For Interview By Culminate Consulting by Philmichael1985: 7:32am On Sep 20, 2017
Good morning nairalanders pls, have anyone attended culminate consulting interview before, kindly update me on their interview process, I just got an invitation from them. Thanks
Re: Invitation For Interview By Culminate Consulting by jbaby4u: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
letty05:

Hello, did you attend the interview? If yes, how was it? Kindly share your expereince.
Re: Invitation For Interview By Culminate Consulting by Blesschi01: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
Any outcome yet?? Are they genuine or a waste of time?
Re: Invitation For Interview By Culminate Consulting by ifeoluwatomiwa(f): 7:25am On Jun 11, 2019
Hello, did u go?
I was sent an invite
Is it worth going?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tramigo Nigeria Limited Needs Marketers And Distridutors / Firstinland Bank Recruiting / The 5 Most Powerful Things You Can Do On Linkedin (that You May Be Missing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.