Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Amazing Photos Of Quadruple Rainbow In Newyork - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Amazing Photos Of Quadruple Rainbow In Newyork (628 Views)

Ochumare The Rainbow Serpent, Orisha Of The Rainbow / 15 Things To Know About House Of Rainbow, ‘first Gay Church In Nigeria’ / Amazing Photos Of The Inside Palace Of The New Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Photos Of Quadruple Rainbow In Newyork by alaricsaltzman: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
(CNN)Somewhere over the rainbow, people on the Internet are losing their minds. Is it real?

After the New York area received a large amount of rain, four rainbows stretched across the early morning sky on Tuesday.

Amanda Curtis, CEO of a fashion company in New York, snapped the lucky shot.

At first, she thought it was just one.

"But I looked a little bit closer and saw that there were actually four," she told CNN. "I had a small moment of awe."

She posted the picture to Twitter, and within a few hours, it had already received hundreds of retweets.

"It's been surreal I feel like we're breaking the Internet but in a really great way," she told CNN affiliate WPIX.

This isn't the first time rainbows have shown up in multiples. But the splendor of such a scene can render us speechless, even emotional -- much like the star of the famous "double rainbow" video.

CNN iReporter Yosemitebear Vasquez posted a video to YouTube in 2010 reacting to a double rainbow he spotted in Yosemite National Park. The video has since garnered over 40 million views.

Of course, we asked the unofficial rainbow spokesman to weigh in on the phenomenon.

"Whoa, that's a quadruple rainbow! All the way," he exclaims. "What does it mean?"

We don't know exactly, but the Internet can't get enough.

source: http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/21/us/new-york-quadruple-rainbow/

Re: Amazing Photos Of Quadruple Rainbow In Newyork by SuperSuave(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
I love Nature. A sign of the promise that God will not destroy the world with water again but to use it for signs and wonders. But I prefer water to fire undecided God help us sha
Re: Amazing Photos Of Quadruple Rainbow In Newyork by dlex21(m): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
All I can say is wow!! God is indeed wonderful

1 Like

Re: Amazing Photos Of Quadruple Rainbow In Newyork by SFSNIPER(m): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
This is beautifully awesome! Great GOD.
Re: Amazing Photos Of Quadruple Rainbow In Newyork by yhusiee(f): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
**thinking** When was the last time I saw a rainbow? Can't remember. But, it was part of my childhood, and I really enjoyed it.

(1) (Reply)

Not Every Weman Can Own The Cartier Love Bracelet Replica. / . / Happy Raksha Bandhan 2015 Messages Quotes Sms Wishes Sayings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.