Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

List Of Romancelanders That Loves Engaging In E-wars - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / List Of Romancelanders That Loves Engaging In E-wars (2129 Views)

Jollof Wars III Begins... / Game For Romancelanders!!! / List Of Top 10 Most Active Romancelanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Romancelanders That Loves Engaging In E-wars by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

What does it cost u to use your brain? undecided

And you are
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Loves Engaging In E-wars by Mhizizzy(f): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
pazienza:

Origin isn't the same as Orijin. Check wella, the dude is right, he wasn't mentioned.

Are u his spokesman
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Loves Engaging In E-wars by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Memekay:

And you are

Get your glasses mate
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Loves Engaging In E-wars by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Get your glasses mate

Re: List Of Romancelanders That Loves Engaging In E-wars by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
Memekay:

It's not 'does not' it's 'do not'
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Loves Engaging In E-wars by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2015

3 Likes

Re: List Of Romancelanders That Loves Engaging In E-wars by 2dice(m): 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mhizblizz:
Was he banned?
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Loves Engaging In E-wars by 2dice(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mhizblizz:
Was he banned?
wouldntt knw
maybe he was tired of d moniker or was frustrated
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Loves Engaging In E-wars by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2015

Re: List Of Romancelanders That Loves Engaging In E-wars by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
I've never seen lala engage in an efight before o . . .
But number one. The most annoying person on romance section.
Lemme jez canoe my paddle about vickybee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Romancelanders That Loves Engaging In E-wars by stephenqueen: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
Orijin101:
God save you say you no mention me. . .
Abi na,na another person him mention grin
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Loves Engaging In E-wars by stephenqueen: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
falconey:
we have a new madman in town
Na davyjones
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Loves Engaging In E-wars by stephenqueen: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=jacksparrow1207 post=33000369][/quote]
gringrin
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Loves Engaging In E-wars by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
I've never seen lala engage in an efight before o . . .
But number one. The most annoying person on romance section.
Lemme jez canoe my paddle about vickybee.

Oga thank u for ur honesty

Lol ppl are just follows only a few have sense .. smiley
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Loves Engaging In E-wars by vjsmiles: 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Daviyjones 'disappears' with his silly lists and almost immediately Psychopath 'appears'. Am I the only one who sees a connection?

True to type, you are acting like a PSYCHOPATH.
[size=14pt] this is the only fvvking post i agree with you on...
my guy grin [/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can't Stop Laughing At This Photo: Sallah Meat / HUNGRY MAN (flash Special Comedy) (episode 1) / 10 Reasons Why A Dog Doesn`t Use A Computer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.