Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. (51103 Views)

Audition! Audition!! Model Casting Call For The Biggest Fashion Show In Nigeria / The Correct Pronunciation Of Well Known International Fashion Brands / Biggest Fashion Brands In The World!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by bogolobango(m): 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
Yoruba name full dis list kaii

I know say lagoon people go soon come dey make mouth quote me if dem born u well

Proudly yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by anonimi: 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
Menace2Society:
Deola na hausa name ba?

Na by first name dem dey take sabi sey person be yoruba or whatever tribe, abi?

Na im be sey ROTIMI Amaechi na yoruba too, nor be so? grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2336373_amaechi_jpegeb1834f5c4d0511289454e210d298be0

An original confirmed olodo wey carry certificate like you go dey call another person olodo shocked
Shiiiiiiiiioooooooooooorrrrrrrrrr!

bogolobango:
Yoruba name full dis list kaii

I know say lagoon people go soon come dey make mouth quote me if dem born u well

Proudly yoruba

Another TRIBAL eediot on parade cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by ella2050(f): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Wow.wonderful
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nobody designs cloth more than Aba boys, If you doubt me ask ICI.

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by Ekaka1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
Op,
Didn't see Uche Nnaji (Ouch) and Evans Akere of Vanskere up there

1 Like

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by eagleeyez: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
Vickybee:
Mai Atafo is one hell of a hot dude

What!? Have u seen ejiro amos tafiri?
She's unarguably the best.
When I first saw came across her designs , I was like what the @*#? Who the hell is this designer?
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by rallymento(m): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
My future wife must wear clothes from Jewel by Lisa!!! if not, na divorce things...........
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by adedolapo4(m): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Vickybee:
Mai Atafo is one hell of a hot dude
yeah just like me... grin
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by Menace2Society(m): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
anonimi:

Na by first name dem dey take sabi sey person be yoruba or whatever tribe, abi?

Na im be sey ROTIMI Amaechi na yoruba too, nor be so? grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2336373_amaechi_jpegeb1834f5c4d0511289454e210d298be0

An original confirmed olodo wey carry certificate like you go dey call another person olodo shocked
Shiiiiiiiiioooooooooooorrrrrrrrrr!

Another TRIBAL eediot on parade cheesy
Deola is from Ondo state mumu

4 Likes

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by Forwetinnah: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
Strange names...
Na only Tiffany Amber and Oshodin I sabi. .and oh, Efsy Moty in PH
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by suptol(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
cool
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by phrezzz: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ralphlauren:
I'm a big fan of Emmy Collins.

How come my babe's fashion label "April by Kunbi Oyelese" is not on the list angry angry
My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by darlenese(f): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
Yorubas doing big things silently.

No need for noisemaking.

Say No to tribalism

1 Like

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by darlenese(f): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

No need for noisemaking.

What's that?
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by bogolobango(m): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
@anonimi He dey pain u abi go lagoon abg
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by yhuci(m): 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
this list ain't complete without RODNEY EMEKA aka mcmeka

1 Like

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by NeuroBoss(m): 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
Yorubas have the best of artisans in any field and the most successful...

Additional info: Deola Sagoe is the multimillionaire mother of the multimillionaire fashion designers, Abba, Yeni and Tiwa of CLAN grand-daughters of Yoruba billionaire, Ebenezer Adeojo owner of Elizade Motors.

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by OKNkanu(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
too bad I don't know any....
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by fairheven: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
Were is ZiZi Cardow? Were is KESSE JABARE?
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by bankyblue(m): 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
Missclasssy

After Deola sego, I don't think any body there is bigger, famous, in the top notch of fashion than FATI ASIBELUA! The founder of MOMO COUTURE.

So pls adjust ur list and do the needful.

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by uncleck: 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

No need for noisemaking.
Yorubas making big names while aba boys make big money
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by Mrkachi(m): 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mine is Kachi Clothings. We do it big!
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by wiloy2k8(m): 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ejiro Amos Tafari has nice wears for ladies .
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by TalentManager: 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Temi Davis

1 Like

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by TalentManager: 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
House of Nwocha www.houseofnwocha.com

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by TalentManager: 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Stephanie iwuaba ? Lanre da silva

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by mcmeffy(m): 12:50am On Apr 25, 2015
@OP.....where did you put the Okunoren brothers. Co-Founders of the Okunoren twins bespoke?

1 Like

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by TalentManager: 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
lovely
Temi Davis / reborn London

1 Like

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by TalentManager: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
house of cb by another Nigerian British Johanna reeve

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by torontoboy(m): 10:44am On May 06, 2015
What caused these guys to rise to the top as cream does when milk is churned is nothing more than good breeding, solid background and sound education.
They were able to parley those into being succesful brands. There are some 'local' tailors that are perhaps better and indeed most of these fashion houses employ them, but with lack of proper education etc, such tailors do not enjoy such success.
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by TalentManager: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
I am not a fan of some designers attempt at everyday dresses shocked but they shine in traditional dresses and wedding dresses .
This toke makinwa wedding dress by April by Kunbi is everything
Also would you wear this Khaki colour wedding dress by Temi Davis

1 Like

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by TalentManager: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nigerian Designers are magicians i mean damn love it kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! / Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market / Uzoma Jenfrancis Crowned Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019 In Colourful Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.