Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

If Your Wife Is A Perpetual(chronic)liar,what Is The Solution Pls? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Wife Is A Perpetual(chronic)liar,what Is The Solution Pls? (2511 Views)

My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Wife Is A Perpetual(chronic)liar,what Is The Solution Pls? by Dyt(f): 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Babyblues:
Oga,
So sorry for what you are going through.
I have a first cousin who.is a chronic liar.
We have tried everything and yet no progress.

So,we have just resigned to our fate..Anything she says is a lie until proven otherwise.
We won't let her kill us with high bp,and the worst part is that she tells lies about things that are so obviously false.

If she restricts the lies to the family,we would have been happy but her lies stretch far and wide..the shame is unbearable and its not like she lacks anything as her family are well off.

There's no cure for this affliction..unless maybe electric shock (ect)by a qualified psychiatrist to reset her brain.I know its impossible but truly we as a family feel like its only stuff like that which can work.

Please if u find a cure,share here.

Buahahahahahahaha
Lwkm
Re: If Your Wife Is A Perpetual(chronic)liar,what Is The Solution Pls? by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 23, 2015
Dyt:

Buahahahahahahaha
Lwkm

You dey laugh?? This na serious mata o!
When she was way younger,she was found with maassive spoon eating powdered milk, she kept denying it was milk and said she was eating chalk despite the fact that the milk was right in front of her,around and inside her mouth.

She kept saying its chalk..
Re: If Your Wife Is A Perpetual(chronic)liar,what Is The Solution Pls? by Dyt(f): 12:26am On Apr 23, 2015
Babyblues:

You dey laugh?? This na serious mata o!
When she was way younger,she was found with maassive spoon eating powdered milk, she kept denying it was milk and said she was eating chalk despite the fact that the milk was right in front of her,around and inside her mouth.

She kept saying its chalk..

Lmao
Pls my belle
Its midnight
Raining too
I am enjoying the rain but u are too funny
I can't help it
Re: If Your Wife Is A Perpetual(chronic)liar,what Is The Solution Pls? by MRBrownJ: 3:07am On Apr 23, 2015
@OP
if you have been together with this lady for 6 yrs and managed all this while (and say that apart from that she is perfect), then you simply just need to accept that this is who she is, and you should never believe anything she tells you until you have a visual confirmation.
Re: If Your Wife Is A Perpetual(chronic)liar,what Is The Solution Pls? by SAMBARRY: 11:23am On Apr 23, 2015
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Ewuro4:

See waramean? grin

Who cares if she's a pathological liar. Omo to Shan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Mum Does This To A Child ( Photo) / "Nigerian Families Are Very Traditional" - Scottish Scholar / 25 Ways To Ruin Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.