Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] (40838 Views)

Temi Otedola Taking Driving Lessons In London (Photos) / Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by ginajet(f): 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
Cute boys
Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by BonnyF(m): 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
vikyno:
Na big agbaya u be@ Adebayo.

Shameless man

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by healthcons: 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
CUTE
Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by Misogynist2014(m): 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
Should concentrate on his dwindling football.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by RaeMystix: 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Isn't it this same guy who talked trash about Nigerians on a Ghanaian radio station?.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by Eberex(m): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
who are the rest? undecided

unpopular ones i guess grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by 1stola: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen?
Like sm1 said b4, you dis shemąle undecided
Your boyfriend don put igbo for prick fùck you.
Wayray "shoro niyen" smd

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by repogirl(f): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
vikyno:
Na big agbaya u be@ Adebayo.
badbelle! tongue grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by preciousMI1(f): 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
what's the news in their personal groove?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Just make me your manager, your long awaited album will be out in a month
Airforce1:
Superstar footballer for Tottenham and Togo has a reputation for hanging out with major Nigerian music stars whenever he gets the chance.

But this is the first time he’s been sighted with Wizkid.

The Star Boy act, who’s currently in London was spotted partying with Emmanuel Adebayor.

The two were joined by a couple of friends and allies.

photos below: –

https://instagram.com/p/1wsYX2G6xQ/
Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by raphy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
tht tall guy tht was born a naija then bred in togo na party freak i sabi am coolwell o
Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by odunkha(m): 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Charlton cole.... Abi my eyes dey deceive me
Bird of feathers!!! grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by ClassyAdewumi(m): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ahhhhh broda sheyi!!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by dwayni: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Airforce1:
Superstar footballer for Tottenham and Togo has a reputation for hanging out with major Nigerian music stars whenever he gets the chance.

The Star Boy act, who’s currently in London was spotted partying with Emmanuel Adebayor.

Drinking liquor with wine and champagne cup. Money can't buy you class
Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by therealtunji(m): 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
Adebayor about to sign for star boy entertainment. #fact.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by Bants(m): 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
Adebayor saying his mum is the reason behind his low form partying with wizkid will finish ur career

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by RealVinci(m): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Airforce1:

The Star Boy act, who’s currently in London was spotted partying with Emmanuel Adebayor. How can I upload a topic?

Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by fergieboy: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
cool

Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by AlphaDibia(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Wiz baba the kid.. I hail o
Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by NaMe4: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
buygala:
The dudes are as high as the Eiiffel tower

see as dem eye dey shine like hallogen bulb embarassed

whatever it is that is in that cup must be really strong embarassed

Hehe hehe U ma na high man!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by oismail(m): 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Who's now the super star
Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by kambili999(f): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
nairalanders won't kill me with laughter.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by gesoilo(m): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
BruzMoney:
After the party and drinks, someone's football carrier will dwindle and he will blame it on his family back in Togo. Mark my words

After much of drinks, someone's musical carrier will continue to dwindle and you will see him saying he wants a body sleeping in his bed, then starts chanting male names like he's a gay

After the party and the drinks, some people will go about showing off with snapping with Adebayor and Wizkid but that will not make them known in this part of the world
See finishing. grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by Yasher: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
No wonder Adebayor no dey see match play. After now him go begin lie say na him mumsy dey jazz am
Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by fapcrook(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen?
Abu isolenu
Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by fapcrook(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen?
Abi isolenu
Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by titanhayes: 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
I can see Carlton Cole
Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by tayoxx(m): 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
na only cup I see o....
Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 23, 2015
[b][/b][color=#000000][/color] Noted
Re: Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos] by wildikeman(m): 8:24am On Apr 23, 2015
Dem go soon off load Adebayo. So let him party. Turkey loading

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee / Adewale Adeleke Blasts Student Asking For A New Hostel At Adeleke University. / BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.