Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Daughter Of Two Moms Comes Out Against Gay Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daughter Of Two Moms Comes Out Against Gay Marriage (1464 Views)

Princess Umez, Daughter Of Tony Umez / Niqerian Footballer Mikel Obi Has Two Children From Two Moms!!! / Daughter Of Two Moms Comes Out Against Gay Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Of Two Moms Comes Out Against Gay Marriage by veyronblog: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
A South Carolina woman’s new essay about being raised by her lesbian mom contains a surprising revelation: she opposes marriage equality.
“Gay community, I am your daughter. My mom raised me with her same-sex partner back in the ’80s and ’90s,” writes Heather Barwick, a 31-year-old mother of four, in The Federalist. “I’m writing to you because I’m letting myself out of the closet: I don’t support gay marriage. But it might not be for the reasons that you think. It’s not because you’re gay. I love you, so much. It’s because of the nature of the same-sex relationship itself.”

Barwick, who also recently shared her story with the Christian publication World — and who signed onto a letter of support to designers Dolce & Gabbana following their controversial statements regarding gay and lesbian parents — would not speak with Yahoo Parenting. She replied to an interview request with the following message: “At the moment I’m unable to do an interview or further commenting on my letter.”
In her essay, she explains that when she was 2 or 3, her mother, who already knew that she was gay, left Barwick’s father to have a relationship with a woman. “Her partner treated me as if I was

READ MORE http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/03/daughter-of-two-moms-comes-out-against.html

Re: Daughter Of Two Moms Comes Out Against Gay Marriage by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
Uhhm. People have their lives to live. Life is like a coin u cn spend it anyway u choose to Bt u can only spend it once. So do what's right
Re: Daughter Of Two Moms Comes Out Against Gay Marriage by veyronblog: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Uhhm. People have their lives to live. Life is like a coin u cn spend it anyway u choose to Bt u can only spend it once. So do what's right
HMMMM
Re: Daughter Of Two Moms Comes Out Against Gay Marriage by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
veyronblog:
HMMMM
yea. If thy wanna b gay Hu kiaz God will be the final judge. M sure thy knw it ain't right
Re: Daughter Of Two Moms Comes Out Against Gay Marriage by mhizpeaarl(f): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
gay issues. Smh
Re: Daughter Of Two Moms Comes Out Against Gay Marriage by veyronblog: 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
gay issues. Smh
u homophobic ?
Re: Daughter Of Two Moms Comes Out Against Gay Marriage by mhizpeaarl(f): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
veyronblog:
u homophobic ?
yea
Re: Daughter Of Two Moms Comes Out Against Gay Marriage by veyronblog: 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
yea
haaa
Re: Daughter Of Two Moms Comes Out Against Gay Marriage by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 23, 2015
homophobia..xenophobia...there's no phobia!... just a group of ppl declaring that they are better dan others.
its hate not fear!
Re: Daughter Of Two Moms Comes Out Against Gay Marriage by veyronblog: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2015
phrenoz:
homophobia..xenophobia...there's no phobia!... just a group of ppl declaring that they are better dan others.
its hate not fear!
lol

(1) (Reply)

“doing Nude Scenes Is Never On My To-do-list”-onyeka Emechebe / Checkout The Amazing Pics Caitlyn Jenner & The Kardashians Took Together / Photo Of A Nairalander With International Star Nikky Minaj!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.