Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Abeg Who Knows What Burna Boy Is Saying In This Song??? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Abeg Who Knows What Burna Boy Is Saying In This Song??? (785 Views)

Who Can Tell Me All What OLAMIDE Was Saying In Omo Abule Sowo / Opinion: Burna Boy Is Highly Underrated And Unappreciated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Who Knows What Burna Boy Is Saying In This Song??? by TheSureBabe: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Before I begin my gist ehn I have to make you understand first.

In case you don't know, Tecno Mobile wants everyone to partake in breaking the Guinness World Record with Burna Boy, Leric, Olamide, and some other popular stars, I saw that post on nairaland- and all you would need to partake is to record your own 30 seconds song that goes with the beat Burna Boy used and upload it to their website - your 30 second snippet would then be joined with Burna boy, leric and olamide's own to form the world longest song from Nigeria.

Okay now you know - back to the gist

I tried uploading my own and I was able to listen to burna boy's part so I can get inspired for mine and then all HELL WENT LOOSE - I DONT F***** UNDERSTAND WHAT BURNA BOY SAID OH .. I tried

Please who can help me break down his lyrics - maybe i be razz pikin that is why I no hear am so abeg who sabi for here
To listen to Burna Boy's instrumental directly visit : http://tecnoboomj.com/theboomsong/Tecno_Boom_Song_Instrumental.mp3

If you want to listen to the full mp3 version of Burna Boy Visit http://tecnoboomj.com/theboomsong/Mobile
Re: Abeg Who Knows What Burna Boy Is Saying In This Song??? by TheSureBabe: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2015
No comments cry
Re: Abeg Who Knows What Burna Boy Is Saying In This Song??? by TheSureBabe: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
na wa oh - una wicked for here

(1) (Reply)

New Video By Seyi Shay: Jangilover / What Do You Think About A Satellite Radio / A Nairalander Was Rated On Hns Radio Usa As One Of The Best Singer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.