Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) (39026 Views)

Davido Met Tonto Dike's Ex Husband, Guess What They Did? / WIKIPEDIA Replaces Definition Of "HOE" With Picture Of Amber Rose.(photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Covers her Tacky Name Tattoo with a Rose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Great---Tonto is the loser now.

Amber Rose would now make more frontpage than ever...thought that Tonto was once pregnant.Has she given birth yet?

Otherwise, I see this picture causing some complic.............. grin
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by chrisbaby24(m): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chai fp tins.....

Wetin I wan comment sef.....

Comment....Loading....0.00percent..
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
d guy get levels
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by olumaxi(m): 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
LordCenturion:
“His Excellency, President for Life,
Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin
Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the
Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the
Seas and Conqueror of the British
Empire in Africa in General and Uganda
in Particular”

Where is that man with several title today?, I think he will rule over Africa b4 he died
wait oo,e b lyk say dis 1 don mis-road,sorry mis-thread
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by MKO4ever(m): 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
I don't post comments except it is necessary

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
boman2014:
Girlz sharing punnix becoz of Iphone!!!
Sh*t! This is a primitive man's way of reasoning! Seriously,dude, you are f**ked!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
intergral:
MODs please make there is a story behind those celebrity pishures before you send them to from page... FOR GOD SAKE how does seeing amber Nose with that guy change the price of garri market, or lemme say reduce the price of galaxy s6 to 30k?
issokay
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by yungwizzy(m): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
englishmart:
who doesn't know amber is a whorrre?
I neva knew ooh..... But she 2 clean naw.... Make we reason hw ha punnix go b naw... Chai making fresh sense grin
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hw many ex boy friend tonto don get sef. wish I cud b her next oo
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by Keziehenry(m): 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Any topic that has to do with tonto dike is front page bound.

.........Expo.......
For those whose topic hasnt made front page before, start writing about tonto dike, i bet u will be hitting front page evrytime.
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
callistus124:
Since he is a bussiness man, lets believe he is on a bussiness trip and not another thing!!!..

As if there could be any other thing. Mtcheeew
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by sweatholder(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hmmm rose Wizkalifa is watching ooo

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by dwayni: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Crap, she's a hoe, let me know when you spot her with Michelle Obama or Oprah Winfrey
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by ugoezeik(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
jascon1:
Abeg I won shave my armpit. Close the door
who released u frm quarantine center
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by BlackGirlsCode: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
IYADARA:
The guy ugliness is out of dis world...I wonder what Toto saw in him.....be his long tin......time waka commomt thread

Money
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by englishmart(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
yungwizzy:
I neva knew ooh..... But she 2 clean naw.... Make we reason hw ha punnix go b naw... Chai making fresh sense grin
unimaginable. wetin wan carry think of something wey I no fit nak? cheesy
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by winodey(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Get Airtel Free 500MB, 1GB or 2GB Without Tweaking Imei
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by themodernman: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
callistus124:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Q9ch2DHvcCw/VTfgPhGyMDI/AAAAAAAAFrE/1plWtUV7VpU/s1600/Tonto%2Bdike%2Bboyfriend1.jpg[/img]
Tonto Dike's Ex boyfriend Michael Awujoola popularly known as Malivehood was spotted with Amber Rose.
Ok. Since he is a bussiness man, lets believe he is on a bussiness trip and not another thing!!!... cheesy LOL
[img]http://3.bp..com/-gqybuanKNdA/VTfgUvZmtNI/AAAAAAAAFrM/PmT0CdJleyk/s1600/Tonto%2Bdike%2Bboyfriend.jpg[/img]
[url=www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%..com%2F2015%2F04%2Ftonto-dikes-ex-boyfriend-spotted-with.html&ei=v-I3Ve23OY_naomCgZgC&usg=AFQjCNH5dAmhZFAxmOriTqPouxWsxn8ysQ&sig2=Cd62uQO0dsIsTvvFsaZacg&bvm=bv.91071109]SOURCE[/url] cheesy

What's d essence of spending so much money Snapping with a Stripper if she won't strip & give you a nice twerk...

Come dey treat her like an Angel instead of the biitch she wannabe. I'm sure even Amber will be bored to death with all these soft guyz...
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by Estimable(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
IYADARA:
The guy ugliness is out of dis world...I wonder what Toto saw in him.....be his long tin......time waka commomt thread
Taaa mechie onu gi
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by wman(m): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
He's dressing though. Too flashy.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, tutorials, downloads of anything you need, check us out at https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
We deliver all over Nigeria and we are tested and trusted.
Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting

MK X, FIFA 15, GTA V now available
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by Pdizzle(m): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
fresh babe
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by Goldienana(f): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Go pose wif am dear

chipmunkey:
Amber is such an easy lay.. tongue
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Goldienana:
Go pose wif am dear
I doubt if I'd want to. undecided
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by intergral(m): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
booqee:
issokay
my sista I dey vex small small
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by dipopooo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
see him head
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by sidecheek(f): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Blonde eh¥ Tonto can't rock blonde ¥ red hair, yea^¥
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by eyetee21(f): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
khassy:
Tonto go d regret now ooo
y she go regret
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by AKMoney1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
martyns303:

Kanye West, Wiz Khalifer, Nick Cannon, this Tonto guy doesn't fit into the picture. It was strictly business, business owners usually give away free stuffs to celebrities to promote their products. It will be a boost on the guy's business, he wasn't that popular until he started dating Tonto, now he is on the limelight, good for business.

At bolded, don't say what you don't know charley... He is a popular guy just that only the extremely rich dudes can afford his services, he showcases his stuffs at Sheraton Abuja. He customize for the presidency and he's well known in UK and the rest of Europe. Check his instagram and see for yourself. His fame has nothing to do with Tonto Dike and none of them even admit dating.

Plus the guy is rich enough to date amber rose but I guess it's business.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by martyns303(m): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
AKMoney1:

At bolded, don't say what you don't know charley... He is a popular guy just that only the extremely rich dudes can afford his services, he showcases his stuffs at Sheraton Abuja. He customize for the presidency and he's well known in UK and the rest of Europe. Check his instagram and see for yourself. His fame has nothing to do with Tonto Dike and none of them even admit dating.

Plus the guy is rich enough to date amber rose but I guess it's business.

Thank you

Uncle can you read at all? I never said he wasn't popular, I said he wasn't that popular until he started dating Tonto, you urself admitted that he was popular among the EXTREMELY RICH, he however became a household name after dating Tonto.

As of when he customized for the President's Daughter and the coat of arm he was already dating Tonto.

A LOT of Nigerians don't know him by name of livelyhood but as Tonto's ex, see the topic of the thread.

Before you start acting like you know the guy in the UK and when he was popular there, I schooled there and had nevered had of the guy till I saw him with Tonto online. So ease up my guy.
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by AKMoney1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
martyns303:

Uncle can you read at all? I never said he wasn't popular, I said he wasn't that popular until he started dating Tonto, you urself admitted that he was popular among the EXTREMELY RICH, he however became a household name after dating Tonto.

As of when he customized for the President's Daughter and the coat of arm he was already dating Tonto.

A LOT of Nigerians don't know him by name of livelyhood but as Tonto's ex, see the topic of the thread.

Before you start acting like you start acting like you know the guy in the UK and when he was popular there, I schooled there and had nevered had of the guy till I saw him with Tonto online. So ease up my guy.

Ogbeni calm down, because you don't know him doesn't mean he's not popular, you saying he got the president's daughter wedding job after dating Tonto is out of it. Do you know his father? Try and google that.

He's more popular than most of naija celeb, and I never admitted he was popular among the extremely rich, I only said they are the only ones who can afford his services. Check out his followers on IG and name 20 top naija male artistes who has more followers than him. He customized for footballers in Europe too because you school in UK doesn't mean you will know him. Do you also know Joseph Frost of London? He's a popular jeweller in UK too.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by martyns303(m): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
AKMoney1:

Ogbeni calm down, because you don't know him doesn't mean he's not popular, you saying he got the president's daughter wedding job after dating Tonto is out of it. Do you know his father? Try and google that.

He's more popular than most of naija celeb, and I never admitted he was popular among the extremely rich, I only said they are the only ones who can afford his services. Check out his followers on IG and name 20 top naija male artistes who has more followers than him. He customized for footballers in Europe too because you school in UK doesn't mean you will know him. Do you also know Joseph Frost of London? He's a popular jeweller in UK too.

Just because u knew him prior him dating Tonto doesn't make him popular neither does having IG followers.

I can bet my last kobo 80% of NL don't know him prior him dating Tonto.

Him being known in his field as a jeweller doesn't make him popular, and am doubting your definition of Popular, go ask the kid selling sachet water on the streets of Lagos who the guy is, then ask of Tonto. Same can be a replica in other parts.
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) by titsqueez(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
look at that big boil on his forehead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jaywon Lifting Banky W Falling Campaign Billboards / Bambam Rocks Secondary School Uniform On A Movie Location / DJ Cuppy - “Yellow Fever” By Fela Kuti, My Favorite Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.