Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Please Friends Tecno L6 And Tecno Boom J7 Whuch Is Better.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Friends Tecno L6 And Tecno Boom J7 Whuch Is Better.. (3005 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads / Tecno L6 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Friends Tecno L6 And Tecno Boom J7 Whuch Is Better.. by Valiboi: 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
Please brothers help me.... Tecno l6 and tecno boom j7 which is more better..
And what's the price of tecno l7.... Thanks for your candid reply
Re: Please Friends Tecno L6 And Tecno Boom J7 Whuch Is Better.. by SirLewis(m): 1:13am On Apr 24, 2015
In all honesty L6 is a better buy. It's cheaper about 21-23k, and comes with a 4,500mAh battery You can always tweak the sound levels with Viper4android app to match up to that of the j7 to an extent. Not sure exactly what the price of j7 is yet, but someone here on nairaland said she got hers for 27. Your choice, caveat emptor
Re: Please Friends Tecno L6 And Tecno Boom J7 Whuch Is Better.. by TheSexyChic: 6:42am On Apr 24, 2015
Tecno Boom J7 - that is what I am using now - the graphics - speed is amazing
Re: Please Friends Tecno L6 And Tecno Boom J7 Whuch Is Better.. by adeolazzy: 10:56am On Apr 24, 2015
I'd go with Boom J7 - even though I havent gotten mine yet, my friends has been using his for 2 days now and it is quite impressive
Re: Please Friends Tecno L6 And Tecno Boom J7 Whuch Is Better.. by BluePearls(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2015
adeolazzy:
I'd go with Boom J7 - even though I havent gotten mine yet, my friends has been using his for 2 days now and it is quite impressive

what is so impressive about it?
Re: Please Friends Tecno L6 And Tecno Boom J7 Whuch Is Better.. by adeolazzy: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
BluePearls:

The display, audio quality are just a tip of what my friend said he was crazy about.
Re: Please Friends Tecno L6 And Tecno Boom J7 Whuch Is Better.. by anissman(m): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2015
Pls which of d 2 fones has a beta ba3 life
Re: Please Friends Tecno L6 And Tecno Boom J7 Whuch Is Better.. by Okonediomo: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2015
tecno L6 na : 4500mAH
Re: Please Friends Tecno L6 And Tecno Boom J7 Whuch Is Better.. by Amaechi5(m): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
Tecno j boom,l6 is just the long battery life nothing much.
Re: Please Friends Tecno L6 And Tecno Boom J7 Whuch Is Better.. by Youngpo413: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
BluePearls:

nothing impressive about those chinese crap,get a lumia and thank me later.
Re: Please Friends Tecno L6 And Tecno Boom J7 Whuch Is Better.. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
Boom 7 - display n music. L6 - battery life...
Re: Please Friends Tecno L6 And Tecno Boom J7 Whuch Is Better.. by bigiyaro(m): 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
they r both craps
Re: Please Friends Tecno L6 And Tecno Boom J7 Whuch Is Better.. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
Tecno my phone type

L6 my model
Re: Please Friends Tecno L6 And Tecno Boom J7 Whuch Is Better.. by BluePearls(m): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Youngpo413:
nothing impressive about those chinese crap,get a lumia and thank me later.

I have one right now... Had a taste of Windows OS before it even got to Nokia... There's nothing to thank you about really grin... Oh and by the way, I'm using one of those crappy Chinese phone (infinix hot note pro) and I'm loving it...get one and thank me later grin
Re: Please Friends Tecno L6 And Tecno Boom J7 Whuch Is Better.. by Youngpo413: 12:04am On Jun 17, 2015
BluePearls:

I have one right now... Had a taste of Windows OS before it even got to Nokia... There's nothing to thank you about really grin... Oh and by the way, I'm using one of those crappy Chinese phone (infinix hot note pro) and I'm loving it...get one and thank me later grin
thank God you know its crappy...but why can't you just try a lumia smartphone with window 8.1,you will be forced to thank me later.

To be sincere,shame won't let me use all these all these chinese shitts,mediatek for that matter,God forbid,I'm not that broke.
Re: Please Friends Tecno L6 And Tecno Boom J7 Whuch Is Better.. by donhils: 5:03am On Jun 17, 2015
Youngpo413:
thank God you know its crappy...but why can't you just try a lumia smartphone with window 8.1,you will be forced to thank me later.

To be sincere,shame won't let me use all these all these chinese shitts,mediatek for that matter,God forbid,I'm not that broke.
Pride....
Why don't you keep using your Lumia while you leave those who have no shame to use their "crappy" phones.
If I may ask, what are these special things about Lumia? Start highlighting them.
Re: Please Friends Tecno L6 And Tecno Boom J7 Whuch Is Better.. by moubba(m): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2015
Youngpo413:

see mumu. So na only broke people dy use chinese shitts? For your info Samsung and LG are based in Korea which makes them chinko phones. Sony too is a Japanese company which makes the phones chinko. We know people like you, You borrow money to buy a phone and you starve yourself for months. Ode!
Re: Please Friends Tecno L6 And Tecno Boom J7 Whuch Is Better.. by BluePearls(m): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2015
Youngpo413:

Let me make this a little clearer... I have a Windows Phone, Lumia 435 to be precise... I have been using Windows OS since its inception... I really don't see why or what I should be thanking you for.
If you think MTK phones are just crappy and cheap, think again. To each his own
Re: Please Friends Tecno L6 And Tecno Boom J7 Whuch Is Better.. by Youngpo413: 10:31am On Jun 17, 2015
moubba:
see mumu. So na only broke people dy use chinese shitts? For your info Samsung and LG are based in Korea which makes them chinko phones. Sony too is a Japanese company which makes the phones chinko. We know people like you, You borrow money to buy a phone and you starve yourself for months. Ode!
still get a lumia,then thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Configure My Htc Hd2 For Browsing / How To Block Spam Msgs & Calls In All Mobile Phone platform / 11 Ways Smart Watches Are Better Than Smart Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.