Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Enjoy This Strong Words To Keep On Live - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enjoy This Strong Words To Keep On Live (458 Views)

What Kind Of W**d Could Be This Strong? / WOW! Chilean Reporter’s Bikini Pulled Down By Wave On LIVE TV / English Words To Avoid When Abroad In Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy This Strong Words To Keep On Live by linusbnn(m): 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
For every child that has been born there is a chance to shine, and everyone can have a dream until the end of time. So live for every moment as the world keeps turning round,and lift your hands up to the sky and say it loud and proud that "I have been here, read my name, read my name! "
For every child that has been born there is a chance in life,to try it all and be someone with what we have inside,so don't give up and don't give in, just give it all instead,and raise your voice above the crowd and let them know
You've said "I have been here, read my name, read my name;
With all I've got I've taken part, I've made a difference to the world, endlessly amazing and inventive that we are, we dive the deepest oceans and we reach out for the stars,and one day there will be a man across the universe,
Who'll say "I come from Planet Earth" and these will be his words; "I have been here, read my name, read my name;
With all I've got I've taken part, I've made a difference to the world, I have been here, just read
My name !!!!!"
Re: Enjoy This Strong Words To Keep On Live by jamex93(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man, Floyd Muo-wedaa Defeats Manny Pacquaio In Far Away USA! / What University Students Need, What Is Convenient For Them? / Adams Oshiomole Don Enter One Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.