|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1172620 members, 1481563 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 December 2013 at 12:07 PM
(0) (Go Down)
|Application For 20th Batch Direct Short Service Commission (nigerian Navy) by slizzyE: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2009|
APPLICATION FOR 20TH BATCH DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED NIGERIANS FOR DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION INTO THE NIGERIAN NAVY IN THE UNDER LISTED DEPARTMENTS.
1. Applicants must possess B.sc or M.sc in Naval Achitecture/Ship Design, Mechanical, Electrical, Marine,Aeronautical,Electronics and equivalent qualifications. Membership of Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN) will be an added advantage.
2. Medical Specialists: Applicants must possess MBBS degree or equivalent plus registerable post graduate/specialist qualifications. Preference would be given to Obstetricians and Gynaecologist, Cardiologists, ENT Surgeons,Radiologist,Pathologist,Pediatricians,Physicians,General Surgeons,Psychiatrists,Orthopedics Surgeons,Anesthetists and Optometrists.
3. Doctors: Applicants must be members of the Nigerian Medical or Dental Council of Nigeria.
4. Dental Surgeons: Applicants must possess registerable degree acceptable to the Nigerian Medical and Dental Council.
5. Physiotherapists: Applicants must posses Bsc Physiotherapy and must be members of Institutes of the Nigerian Society of Physiotherapists.
6. Pharmacists: Applicants must possess a degree in pharmacy and must be members of Pharmacy Board of Nigeria.
7. Medical Lab Scientists: Applicants must possess Bsc, AIMS or its equivalents in Medical Lab Sciences registered with the Institute of Medical Lab Science & Technology of Nigeria.
8. Radiographers: Applicants must possess Bsc/HND in Radiography.
9. Optometrists: MBBS required.
10. Nurses: (Bsc Nursing).
11. Biomedical Engineer: Bsc
12. Medical Record: HND/BSc
ACCOUNT AND BUDGET
13. Applicants must possess Bsc in Accounting or Banking and Finance. Membership of proffesional accounting bodies such as ICAN,ANAN etc is an added advantage.
14. Applicants must possess Bsc/HND in any of the following fields: Business Administration,Marketing/Purchasing and supply, Catering/Hotel Management,Automobile Engineering,Quality Surveying and Computer Engineering,Building Engineering, Estate Management and MSc Architecture, Transport Management, or relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage.
15. Applicants must possess BSc,BA or B.Ed in any of the following: Maths,Physical Sciences,French or Computer Science.Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
16. Applicants must possess Bsc in Mass Communication, BA Graphics Arts or BA Printing Tech. Membership of the Nigeria Institute of Public Relations will be an added advantage.
17. Applicants must possess LL.B and BL. Possession of LLM will be an added advantage.
18. Applicants must possess Bsc Physical & Health Education.
19. Applicants must possess BA/HND Music with specialisation in any musical instrument.
20. Applicants must possess BSc in Lands Survey or Geography/Cartography.
21. Applicants must possess BA/Diploma in Religious Studies / Theology or Diploma in Christian Ministries.
22. Applicants must possess Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma in Islamic/Arabic studies or Higher Islamic Certificate or its equivalent with 10years experience and ability to read and write English Language.
INFORMATION AND COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
23. Applicants must possess BSc/B.TECH in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Candidates with Microsoft, Comptia or CISCO Certifications will be an added advantage
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM ONLINE.
24. On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click SUBMIT on the portal after which the PIN number can not be used again. Applicants are adviced to print out a copy of the receipt,acknowledgement and attestation cards which will be seen on the clicking on the submit button.
25. In addition, prospective applicants in all discipline must possses:
(a) Minimum of Second Class Lower for holders of first degree and Upper Credit for HND holders.
(b) Certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
(c) Male applicants must be at least 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must be 1.65 meters tall.
(d) All applicants should be between 22 and 35 years of age by the 27th of February 2009. which is the closing date for the sales of the scratch card.
26. Names of short-listed applicants for both qualifying aptitude and medical tests will be duly published in national dailies.
27. Qualifying aptitude tests will hold on 7th March 2009 in the following centres.
(a) Lagos - Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo.
(b) Port Harcourt - Nigerian Navy Secondary School Borokiri.
(c) Abuja -Command Day Secondary School Mogadishu.
(d) Jos - Air Force Girls Military School, Bukuru
28. Names of successful candidate will be published in national dailies.
ITEMS TO BRING TO EXAMINATION CENTRES
29. Applicants are to bring the following to the Examination Centres.
(a) Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge papers.
(b) Copy of Online receipt print out .
(c) Duly completed copy of attestation form.
(d) Duly completed copy of Parents/Guardian Consent.
Scratch cards are available in all Naval Formations.
For more details you can call Samual on 07030344927
|Re: Application For 20th Batch Direct Short Service Commission (nigerian Navy) by kemco: 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2009|
o boy thanks very much for your assistance to get the scratch card. Thanks once again.
|Re: Application For 20th Batch Direct Short Service Commission (nigerian Navy) by seyiolu02: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2009|
|Re: Application For 20th Batch Direct Short Service Commission (nigerian Navy) by seyiolu02: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2009|
Please what are the kind of questions whould we expect.
|Re: Application For 20th Batch Direct Short Service Commission (nigerian Navy) by slizzyE: 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2009|
read current affiars about the Nigerian Navy, History about the navy and qualitative analysis. this will be used to test your IQ. you can also go through GMAT.
|Re: Application For 20th Batch Direct Short Service Commission (nigerian Navy) by noel76(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2009|
Scratch Card For Direct Short Service Into The Nigerian Navy Is Out:
« on: January 29, 2009, 12:15 AM »
Scratch Card for Application for Direct Short Service Commission into the Nigerian Navy is out. The Closing date is 8th February 2009. Screening is on the 7th of March 2009.
Requirements for screening includes:
NYSC Discharge certificate.
LGA Identification Letter.
O' Level Certificate.
Birth Certificate and
two passports with red background.
For more details call Tunde on 08054755414.
i bought mine in NNS Borikiri Port Harcourt.
The scratch Card for recruitment into the Nigerian Army is also out. it is available in all Unity Bank Nationwide
NL pls and pls beware of SLIZZYE he is not diff from tundeslizy. PLS STOP MISLEADING PPLE, THE DSSC SCRACH CARD FOR NAVY IS NOT OUT YET WEN IT COMES OUT WE WILL ALL KNOW AND BESIDES DAT NNS WILL NOT GIV HIS RECRUITMENT EXCERCISE TO AN INDIVIDUAL TO MANAGE.
TUNDE BEWARE, U CUD B ARRESTED U KNOW. A WORD IS A ENOUGH 4 D WISE.
NOTE: CHECK GLO NUMBERS ON BOTH POST.
|Re: Application For 20th Batch Direct Short Service Commission (nigerian Navy) by slizzyE: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2009|
Plz nairalanders check guardian of 27th january 2 comfirm my advert.
|Re: Application For 20th Batch Direct Short Service Commission (nigerian Navy) by endy360: 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2009|
this guy is a fraudstar, he's into deceiving graduates. he specialises in selling scratch cards for short servce commission into the Nigerian Airforce, now he's taking about the Navy. Beware of this thief, why will he give an account number for the purpose of buying and texting the scratch card. i think people like this guy and those that positvely respond to his post should be tracked down and made to face the full hammer of the law.
|Re: Application For 20th Batch Direct Short Service Commission (nigerian Navy) by perrysmart(m): 10:54am On Feb 07, 2009|
hey! let no one be fooled by dis guy, just check out the navy website (www.service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng) its boldly written DSSC is closed. besides the last berdge of trainning was 18th, how come he came about 20th berdge of DSSC. Pls Ask questions!
Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio writing webmasters programming techmarket