Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of April 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of April 2015 (340 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of April 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of January 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of December 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of April 2015 by jonatoye(m): 8:59am On Apr 23, 2015
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
The fact that you are a special creation of God with unique purpose and destiny; is the most important reason why you must never compare yourself with anyone!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." (Jeremiah 1:5 NIV).
You are not just like anyone; you were created for a unique purpose and special assignment. Just like the bible verse above, you are created to fulfill a course. There is a message God wants to use your life to write for both this generation and the coming ones. We read the chronicles of men of faith in Heb 11:1-end. God used the life of the likes of Abraham, Samson, Daniel, Joseph, Moses and many others to write several messages using their individual life to us. Their experience is different along the line of the purpose of their existence. Don't compare your life with anyone. If you truly belong to God; what God has not done in your life are those things that you don't need or those things waiting for an appointed time and the once you did not allow him to do as a result of disobedience to His will. When life challenges are becoming tough for you; hold on to God and keep your faith alive. This is because your miracle will be special if you don't drift away. The Lord will strengthen you and make your life an epitome of His goodness in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have an Awesome Thursday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Thurs.30th.april.2015 | And Now! / How A Single Speech Stopped Racism Forever / Encouraging Yourself: Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.