Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Kaymu Chooses To Attack Konga Directly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kaymu Chooses To Attack Konga Directly (1296 Views)

How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG / Kaymu Attacking Konga Directly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaymu Chooses To Attack Konga Directly by Nairakit(m): 9:15am On Apr 23, 2015
the world's fastest growing online shopping marketplace KAYMU chooses to attack Nigeria's Largest Online Shopping Mall KONGA directly is this right?

Source: http://nairakit.com/kaymu-chooses-to-attack-konga-directly/

Re: Kaymu Chooses To Attack Konga Directly by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 23, 2015
This is wrong. This is very wrong.
Re: Kaymu Chooses To Attack Konga Directly by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 23, 2015
Lack of ideals to be creatively competitive. Konga should play the big boy and not react.
Re: Kaymu Chooses To Attack Konga Directly by iMerchant: 9:49am On Apr 23, 2015
mulante:
This is wrong. This is very wrong.

Interesting. Its quite good for business.

There are lot of factors that determine or affect buyer's decision.

If they truly and actually do this advert, then it means Konga is actually leading and Kaymu is playing catching up.

They are also indirectly advertising Konga to their customers.
Re: Kaymu Chooses To Attack Konga Directly by stelaar(m): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2015
This is very normal in the UK and US...competitors compare each others prices.
Re: Kaymu Chooses To Attack Konga Directly by needinfo: 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kaymu is looking to get sued.why using their logo to compare price.you are allowed to compare but not using any logo or brand of the competitors.mtn cannot use glo logo to do comparism because they will end it all in court
Re: Kaymu Chooses To Attack Konga Directly by kcprince: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
You can't sue them. Konga wasn't mentioned in the advert and the logo in Konga smiles but this one isn't smiling so the logo isn't thesame thing. It's a clever move by kaymu

4 Likes

Re: Kaymu Chooses To Attack Konga Directly by ultrazone(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hmm. This one is strong oo.
Re: Kaymu Chooses To Attack Konga Directly by onlyievera(f): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hilarious, brings to mind MTN and Saka v Etisalat
Re: Kaymu Chooses To Attack Konga Directly by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
This kaymu will outshine konga in the coming years.....
Re: Kaymu Chooses To Attack Konga Directly by odimbannamdi(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
needinfo:
Kaymu is looking to get sued.why using their logo to compare price.you are allowed to compare but not using any logo or brand of the competitors.mtn cannot use glo logo to do comparism because they will end it all in court

you have said it all
Re: Kaymu Chooses To Attack Konga Directly by Baroba(m): 12:33am On Apr 24, 2015
stelaar:
This is very normal in the UK and US...competitors compare each others prices.

Abeg tell them, I live in the Uk and it is very common here. In the end it benefits the customer, who cares..
Re: Kaymu Chooses To Attack Konga Directly by naijawealth(m): 12:44am On Apr 24, 2015
please who has store in keymu here?? please help. after filling all the information when i get to final stage which is shipping and payment under shipping option any one i chose i will get error message saying NO DATA IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS RANGE AND TYPE. Please what is the way forward bssss.
Re: Kaymu Chooses To Attack Konga Directly by Globaby01: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=naijawealth post=33044135]please who has store in keymu here?? please help. after filling all the information when i get to final stage which is shipping and payment under shipping option any one i chose i will get error message saying NO DATA IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS RANGE AND TYPE. Please what is the way forward bssss. [/quote
its true, I experienced it too. tell the customer care or their live chat. they will tell you what next to do as am still waiting for their response when my data got finished

(1) (Reply)

Inec Gsm Number Database For Your Promo + Etisalat N Mtn Data Bundles / Why Do Boreholes Collapse In Lagos / Check Your BVN Number Directly From Your Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.