Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

9ice, Olamide Others Returns To Id Cabasa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice, Olamide Others Returns To Id Cabasa (480 Views)

Wizkid, Olamide,others Nominated For “best African Act ” At MTV Emas 2016 / Peter Okoye And Others Returns To Nigeria After Escaping Attempted Coup / Celebrity Hooliganism: An Open Letter To Wizkid, Olamide, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9ice, Olamide Others Returns To Id Cabasa by Truepee(m): 9:18am On Apr 23, 2015
Come May 10TH 2015, all roads in the Nation’s commercial capital will lead to only one destination –Eko Hotels and Suites for the reunion concert of one of the greatest musical dynasty in modern music history-Coded tunes.The legendary musical family that birthed and nurtured the careers of great talent likeLord of Ajasa, Jah Bless, 2phat,spaco, 9ice, Olamide, Reminisceand led by prolific music producer Id Cabasa has been torn apart for years, as strictly influence by the desire of all involved to grow individually and expand the group. Today boys have become men and have decided to return for the love of their fans that they have starved of the brand of music they churn out collectively. The concert which has as its theme “coded tunes reunion concert… our story” will feature others talents like,Mavin Crew, 2face, Banky W, Ruggedman, Pasumaamongst others. Speaking on the concert, Id Cabasa explained the reason behind the re union “ the concert is a longtime dream that is birthing at the right time. Secondly we all have voted for good music that is the much I can say. But, be rest assured it will be a great show to remember” he crooned. http://adenaij..in/2015/04/9ice-olamide-others-returns-to-id-cabasa.html see more now via adenaij..com

(1) (Reply)

Happy Moment! Let Me Credit Your Phone Today!!! / Yikesssss!!! It's Time On Blacksatino / Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me- Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.