Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Please Help Me Make A Choice: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me Make A Choice: (817 Views)

Help Me Make Money Online / This Business Helps Me Make Side Money / Help Me Make Payment Online Using Papal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Make A Choice: by edetcnn(m): 9:21am On Apr 23, 2015
Hello friends,
Please I am trying to validate one of the 4 taglines I shortlisted for a business consulting company. They are:
1.Maximizing Success Potentials
2.Knowledge for Success
3.Actionable Business Intelligence
4.Knowledge. Growth. Success
Please help me select the most appropriate.
You may use the numbers or the words.
Thank you.
Re: Please Help Me Make A Choice: by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 23, 2015
How about.

....Stay ahead, take the lead.

grin
Re: Please Help Me Make A Choice: by edetcnn(m): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2015
Thank you but I am looking at a choice from the shortlisted 4. wink

Brandnew2:
How about.

....Stay ahead, take the lead.

grin
Re: Please Help Me Make A Choice: by Activityj(m): 10:11am On Apr 23, 2015
As for me i will choose no 1

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Make A Choice: by Bigdreams(m): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2015
Op,

Your tagline should be a reflection of the vision of your company.

Do you have a vision statement?

If you do, coupled with your mission statement and future projections(s), you should be able to come up with a good tagline that will speak for your business.

Re: Please Help Me Make A Choice: by edetcnn(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
Taglines are not always a reflection of the company vision or mission statement. They could be abstract slogans intended to attract or stimulate interest. E.g. Nike's "Just do it". Rationally, you will ask, "Do what?"
Back to the topic, If you look through it again, it says: Validate so that means one has been selected already. Thank you all the same for your contribution.
Cheers.

Bigdreams:
Op,

Your tagline should be a reflection of the vision of your company.

Do you have a vision statement?

If you do, coupled with your mission statement and future projections(s), you should be able to come up with a good tagline that will speak for your business.

Re: Please Help Me Make A Choice: by Bigdreams(m): 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
edetcnn:
Taglines are not always a reflection of the company vision or mission statement. They could be abstract slogans intended to attract or stimulate interest. E.g. Nike's "Just do it". Rationally, you will ask, "Do what?"
Back to the topic, If you look through it again, it says: Validate so that means one has been selected already. Thank you all the same for your contribution.
Cheers.

Hi,

We all get to learn everyday.

That's the beauty of life.

Thanks for the explanation.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Make A Choice: by ogoplus: 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Profitable Business from USA / How Do Someone Collect Goods Shipped From Aliexpress / Wanna Increase Your Cash Flow Then View This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.