Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Advice On Choice Of Postgraduate Degree - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice On Choice Of Postgraduate Degree (333 Views)

Unijos Admission Of Postgraduate Students For The 2016/2017 Academic Session / The True Face Of Postgraduate Medical Training / Bayero University, Kano Online Sale Of Postgraduate Application Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Choice Of Postgraduate Degree by yommyphresh(m): 10:26am On Apr 23, 2015
Hello guys. I'm a graduate of English and i also have a Pgd in Customer Relationship Management. I would love to enroll for a Masters degree in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management. Personally, managing/relating with people is one thing i'm VERY passionate about. However, being a graduate of English (Arts/Humanities), I'm really not sure if i can cope or not since it's a Social Science course.

Do we have anyone that was or is in the same situation? How did you manage it or how are you managing it? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Students Fail Or Get Less Marks In Examination? / Best Online Loadrunner Training In USA | NJ | New York / 10 Easy Ways To Write Headlines That Go Viral [2]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.