Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

[MUST See]can You Say Amen To This Prayer? [come In] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [MUST See]can You Say Amen To This Prayer? [come In] (831 Views)

Can You Say Amen To This Valentine Prayer? / The Case For And Against Typing 'amen' To Posts On Facebook / Please Say Amen To This Prayer!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[MUST See]can You Say Amen To This Prayer? [come In] by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 23, 2015
Just sitting on sofa,then this came to my mind grin

Can you say AMEN to this?

Your unborn children shall treat you the way you treated your parents

Funny?grin. Think before you talk o grin.

NB: It will definitely come to pass abi na past grin
Re: [MUST See]can You Say Amen To This Prayer? [come In] by Feranmicharles(m): 10:32am On Apr 23, 2015
HMm... I think I can(t) say amen to that grin
Re: [MUST See]can You Say Amen To This Prayer? [come In] by dahdah: 10:57am On Apr 23, 2015
Let me First think about it
Re: [MUST See]can You Say Amen To This Prayer? [come In] by ladipeacemaker(m): 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
If you have always wanted to do 7 times more with your business, career and life, then join over 30 Nigerians at this conference. Just register via this link http://www.blueoceanstrategyng.com/eventregister/?j=3

The link will become inactive as soon as the first 30 people are registered.

Re: [MUST See]can You Say Amen To This Prayer? [come In] by anigbajumo(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
vheMa:
Just sitting on sofa,then this came to my mind grin

Can you say AMEN to this?

Your unborn children shall treat you the way you treated your parents

Funny?grin. Think before you talk o grin.

NB: It will definitely come to pass abi na past grin
hmmmm........I finking on dat,will gat back soon.
Re: [MUST See]can You Say Amen To This Prayer? [come In] by omene400(m): 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
that's a definite NO. I bad as a pikin
Re: [MUST See]can You Say Amen To This Prayer? [come In] by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
anigbajumo:
hmmmm........I finking on dat,will gat back soon.
lolzzz grin come back here
Re: [MUST See]can You Say Amen To This Prayer? [come In] by anigbajumo(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: [MUST See]can You Say Amen To This Prayer? [come In] by anigbajumo(m): 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
vheMa:
lolzzz grin come back here
Am comin....
Re: [MUST See]can You Say Amen To This Prayer? [come In] by RichDad1(m): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Brb, let me show my dad. tongue
Re: [MUST See]can You Say Amen To This Prayer? [come In] by tunnary(m): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
No waaayyy, mum pampered me alot so i went astray.
Re: [MUST See]can You Say Amen To This Prayer? [come In] by Mitsurugi(m): 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
I can say amen to that... and proudly too! grin

(1) (Reply)

Can You Wear This For 1m Naira Sake? / Look At The Chinese Message Mtn Sent To Me (pictures) / Women With High Heels At Greater Health Risk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.