Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (60799 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2009
what's Mikel think? can he beat torres? Make REF free them make them fight small jo . . . afterall na just 2 Red cards. . .1 for each tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Chelsea are outnumbered in the midfield. . . . . .Can't Scolari play 4-4-2 with Kalou and Malouda on the wings??
Jeeez. . . . .No width, no creativity, no bite!!!
Chelsea will LOSE this game again. . . . .Scolari has not learnt his lessons.

I agree. . .they need to balance and control the game from the Midfield.

Malouda is not too good on the wings . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2009
half time. . . 0-0 tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by somze(f): 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2009
That link aint working

Where can i watch this online?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by invisible2(m): 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2009
@ allboyz, Mikel can flatten Torres nose in one second.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2009
nateevs:

@FBS

Why call what I said blind. . . ? So I said Anelka will not worry the pool defense. . . that is blind. Anelka is not strong. . that is also blind.

Christ.  
what has Christ what to do with this? what you are saying is this: Anelka is playing well, right?
It's not his fault that he is not getting the ball becos he is not strong.
just what the heck are you saying?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2009
allboyz:

I agree. . .they need to balance and control the game from the Midfield.

Malouda is not too good on the wings . . .

Scolari should sacrifice one of Ballack, Lampard or Mikel.
I will go for Mikel and Lampard in the midfield. . . . . .Kalou and Malouda on the wings.
If Malouda is dire on the flank. . . . .bring in Joe Cole.

Play 2 upfront(DROGNELKA)!!!
I cannot see Anelka worrying the Liverpool defence.
This is the most boring match i have seen this season.

There is more than enough quality on the pitch. . . . .I would rather watch a paint DRY at this point.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2009
One can only imagine where the goals will come from? Anelka is cut out, malouda is inefficient, kalou, well off and on.
Looks like the midfield is in disarray.
Hoping for a better performance in the second half.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2009
Match is too open. It can only end in a Liverpool win.

We need to push them back. Bring Drogba on, move Anelka to the right, Kalou to the left, and take Malouda off.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2009
@Chac. .

Scolari can't play 4-4-2 because that will leave only Lampard as a central midfield. Lamps is not a conventional 4-4-2 midfielder plus he's old. . . and Alonso and Mascherano will cancel him out easily. . . . So he prefers to leave Ballack and Lamps in the middle to provide first line shield of defense. . . Mikel is slow and can easily be beaten

Kalou and Malouda are the ball carriers in this team. . . . if they don't carry the ball, nothing happens.

Malouda out, Stoch in. . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

I will go for Mikel and Lampard in the midfield. . . . . .Kalou and Malouda on the wings.

There is more than enough quality on the pitch. . . . .I would rather watch a paint DRY at this point.
Joe cole is injured or is he not?  
I have also been advocating for 2 up front (Droganelka) but the manager has different ideas as well as some folks on Chelsea thread.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2009
Sharon,
is Joe Cole not out injured?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Abi o0o. . . with all the Hype. . .and this another of the BIG 4 games? Very boring. . .No bites aside from the Alonso's strike in the opening mins
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2009
dayokanu:

Sharon,
is Joe Cole not out injured?

JC is injured
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2009
Unimpressive half. The Drog is gonna be our joker. I feel it.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2009
if you guys watch the last match. The way Anelka was operating from the deep was amazing. He was more lively and eventually we won the game.
The manager has got to change his tactics.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2009
BlueDiva:

Unimpressive half. The Drog is gonna be our joker. I feel it.

which Drog are u talking about? Drogba or something?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2009
@FBS

I am one of those that have different ideas. Liverpool will kill us if we go 4-4-2. Sacrificing one of Ballack or Lampard means one man less to defend. . . 2ndly you can't play 4-4-2 without conventional wingers. Malouda and Kalou are not. . . it will be a disaster.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2009
[b]This is the most boring match i have seen this season.[/[/b]quote]

So much for The most exciting league in the world tongue tongue :p
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2009
lets watch the 2nd half . .

hopefully . .we may see some bites tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2009
allboyz:

which Drog are u talking about? Drogba or something?

Yes, the same Ivorian hitman  cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2009
nateevs:

@FBS

I am one of those that have different ideas. Liverpool will kill us if we go 4-4-2. Sacrificing one of Ballack or Lampard means one man less to defend. . . 2ndly you can't play 4-4-2 without conventional wingers. Malouda and Kalou are not. . . it will be a disaster.
@nateevs, you are right though one may argue that both drog and nelka can play together. Yes the opposition is tougher than that of last week but changes needs to be made and made fast. except if the manager has other ideas.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2009
No changes. . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2009
XABI  embarassed

Too handsome to do that
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2009
BlueDiva:

Yes, the same[b] Ivorian hitman[/b]  cheesy

lol. . . he's jogging tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2009
If only Ballack and Malouda could run with the ball. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by MrCrackles(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2009
Wide mouth Drogba is warming up! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2009
MrCrackles:

Wide mouth Drogba is warming up! grin

yea. . . brash, how far now?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2009
nateevs:

@FBS

Technically, Nateevs is saying Chelsea have no wingers in their ranks. . . .Pathetic!!!
U cannot score against this Liverpool side without width. . . .
Alonso n Mascherano are shielding the back four effectively. . . .It's ANELKA versus 4 Liverpool players.
Give Liverpool defenders something to worry about. . . .U need 2 strikers up front or settle for a DRAW!!!

dayokanu:

So much for The most exciting league in the world  tongue tongue

Compare this game to Man Utd/Chelsea or Arsenal/Man Utd.
Attacking football from the holy scriptures of Cryuff and Di Stefano.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2009
Bosingwa?
Alex?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by MrCrackles(m): 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2009
allboyz:

yea. . . brash, how far now?

M good bruv!
Just waiting for these idiots to draw so i can get my papers cashed at William Hill
! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2009
this is not chelsea. . .
can someone please get malouda off the pitch cos we are playing 10 against 11?
we need to give the l'pool defense something to worry about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United: F.A Cup (0 - 2) On 18th February 2019 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 / Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.