Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

IS SAMSUNG GALAXY A5 A GOOD PHONE USERS? - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / IS SAMSUNG GALAXY A5 A GOOD PHONE USERS? (2148 Views)

Samsung / UK Used Samsung Galaxy A5(duos)for Sale / Samsung Galaxy A5 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IS SAMSUNG GALAXY A5 A GOOD PHONE USERS? by martin1985(m): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2015
Still, the Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500F - Midnight Black is cheaper on Jumia. Jumia sells at N74,120 and Konga at N76,000.

Guys, am i the only one carrying out this price check? Nawa oh!

Shoppers please compare prices before sealing the deal anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IS SAMSUNG GALAXY A5 A GOOD PHONE USERS? by KongaDeals: 11:37am On Apr 23, 2015
Several items are cheaper on Konga, but then...there is the issue of quality assurance.
You can't generalize on 1 single item.
Nigerians know better service when they see one.

And really, is quality really about "how cheap" an item should cost?
The entire value chain from purchase to quality to delivery to satisfaction (after-sales) is carved into that thing you call "price".

Some parts of the world would die for high-priced goods.
So, your point really isn't the reason for a buyer's decision-making.
Re: IS SAMSUNG GALAXY A5 A GOOD PHONE USERS? by Elxandre(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2015
Jumia delivery system is really crippled.
I found it difficult to ship to my town when a friend wanted to buy an infinix recently.
Konga ships to my doorsteps easily.
Re: IS SAMSUNG GALAXY A5 A GOOD PHONE USERS? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Yes, seriously Jumia's delivery service is crap, even after konga introduced the #1000 shipping fee, it's still a much better deal than what you get with Jumia.
Re: IS SAMSUNG GALAXY A5 A GOOD PHONE USERS? by lateefsul: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
KongaDeals:
Several items are cheaper on Konga, but then...there is the issue of quality assurance.
You can't generalize on 1 single item.
Nigerians know better service when they see one.

And really, is quality really about "how cheap" an item should cost?
The entire value chain from purchase to quality to delivery to satisfaction (after-sales) is carved into that thing you call "price".

Some parts of the world would die for high-priced goods.
So, your point really isn't the reason for a buyer's decision-making.

Kongadeals please stick to the price difference. Una be thief na. The product is coming from Samsung, a well known brand and yet you guys sell at a higher rate. Please don't rip us off. Give us better deals abeg! Jumia winner ooooooooooooo winner Jumia ooooooooo winner!!!
Re: IS SAMSUNG GALAXY A5 A GOOD PHONE USERS? by lateefsul: 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Elxandre:
Jumia delivery system is really crippled.
I found it difficult to ship to my town when a friend wanted to buy an infinix recently.
Konga ships to my doorsteps easily.

we are talking about price here please. Konga delivery isn't 100% too.
Re: IS SAMSUNG GALAXY A5 A GOOD PHONE USERS? by 1886martino(m): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Brand new galaxy A5 for #68,000 contact 08063031733
Still inside the pack. I got it from SUPERSPORT some days ago.

Re: IS SAMSUNG GALAXY A5 A GOOD PHONE USERS? by technophile(m): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2015
1886martino:
Brand new galaxy A5 for #68,000 contact 08063031733
Still inside the pack. I got it from SUPERSPORT some days ago.

Please hw did supersport contact you? and which 1 do you play, is it the cocacola competition
Re: IS SAMSUNG GALAXY A5 A GOOD PHONE USERS? by 1886martino(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
They call me through Naija agent and got email as well. I sent my address &was delivered by courier service. I play all Naija based competition

(1) (Reply)

Nexus 4 Google/LG Brand New And Sealed (Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean) N90,000 / Samsung Galaxy S2 19100 With Jellybean 4.1.2 For Sale(brand New) / Sold!!! Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.