Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec (13379 Views)

Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband / Bovi's Hilarious Meme Of Toolz & Her Husband Tunde Demuren (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec by aduje(m): 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2009
All over the world, the only thing that doesn't last about most celebrities is their marriage. When journalists meet them for interview on individual basis, they usually tell different stories, i feel for both kefee and Alec. Having known each other for long, they needed not wash their dirty linen in the market square. Relationships are bound to have challenges. But what matters is understanding.
Re: Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec by aduje(m): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2009
All over the world, the only thing that doesn't last about most celebrities is their marriage. When journalists meet them for interview on individual basis, they usually tell different stories, i feel for both kefee and Alec. Having known each other for long, they needed not wash their dirty linen in the market square. Relationships are bound to have challenges. But what matters is understanding.
Re: Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec by Grizzly(m): 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2009
lipsrsealed @ thread
Re: Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec by ajah1(f): 11:40am On Feb 19, 2009
Who do i believe now? Kefee sounds more convincing than Alec. But, there is no way i'd wash my dirty linen in public the way they've done. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2009
DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                 shocked  shocked  shocked
Re: Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2009
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec by legendd(m): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2009
this relationship if you ask me, has gone beyond repair
Re: Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec by victorian(f): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2009
I believe Kefee's story. why? because i av a very close cousin who went through same problems in her marriage when everyone thought the husband could not hurt a fly. angry angry
Re: Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec by omodoagba(m): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2009
uhhhhhh well, it is only GOD that knw wht really happened btw dem.
Re: Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec by snowdrops(m): 12:38am On Oct 16, 2010
And whats the latest with these [ex] couple at present?
Re: Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec by lookdown(f): 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2010
GOD VE MERCY,I THINK DIS TWO RE ONLY B CHILDISH FOR GOD SAKE WHAT HAPPENED TO DAT FIRST LOVE WEN THEY JST START D RELATIONSHIP.WELL I CAN NOT REALLY JUDGE/SAY ANYTHING NOW because VE NOT HEARD 4RM BOTH SIDE.

BUT THE FUNNEST OF ALL IS HER LEARNING TAEKWANDO 2 FIGHT BACK

AND AFTER READING DIS STORY I BECAME VERY ANGRY because SHE IS NOT SOUNDING MATURE AT ALL.
Re: Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec by snowdrops(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2010
they are both not sounding mature.

this is what happens when love goes sour.

things can get very nasty
Re: Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec by illusion2: 10:33am On Dec 04, 2010
Really sad
Re: Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec by OAM4J: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2011
too bad
Re: Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec by playmate(f): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2011
watever. . it not a surprise to me i mean its nollywood. undecided
Re: Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec by callme2: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2011
what do you guys expect them to do?

keep quiet for ever?

Remember they are celebrities
Re: Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec by sashaa(f): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2011
Keffi's story sounds true-'er' really. Seems Alec married her for what he wanted to achieve through her.
Re: Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec by joycedave: 3:14am On May 10, 2011
Alec got STD from a girl that worked for us – Kefee
I was faithful to Alec, he got STD from a girl that worked for us – Kefee
By ‘NONYE IWUAGWU
Published: Saturday, 7 Feb 2009

How did you get to know Alec? I was a member of his church where his father was the general overseer. I grew up knowing them. We used to go to their house. Let me say this: their family had some problems then, so my father used to help their mom. That was how I got to know them, because my father used to take me to their house.

When did you start going out with him?

I was in the children’s choir for a very long time. I joined the adult choir when I was 16. Alec was the choir director and then we had a choirmaster. When I wanted to join the adult choir, they told me I was too small. I told my dad to talk to the choirmaster so he and Alec could allow me be a part of the adult choir. Relunctantly, Alec told me to do a song and I did it well. He was very surprised. He felt I sounded better than most of the people he had been with. My father sells gospel cassettes and books till date. Alec would come and buy a cassette and tell me to listen to it and work on it. That was how he started getting close to me. I was 16 then.

You started going out with him at that age?

No. When I was 18, he asked me out. I told him point blank that I didn’t want anything to do with him. Before then, some girls in church had started saying a lot of nasty things about me. They said Alec was dating me, but I was very young then. The rumour got so bad that I had to tell my father to take me to a hospital to find out whether I was still a virgin. When the reverend heard I was ready to go and do a test, he called the girl that started the rumour and the girl confessed. She said she thought Alec was doing to me the same thing he was doing to them. I gained admission into OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) but I had already started doing something with Estee, his sister. I can sing and she can rap. That was why I wanted to stay near home. My father insisted that I should stay in OAU. But during the Ife/Modakeke fight, I tried to convince my father that I could not stay in Ife. Somehow, I came back and got admission into UNIBEN. My father knew I wanted to stay near home because of Alec, so he warned me never to have anything to do with Alec. I came to Benin and we released our album, Estee and Kefee. In the video of that album, I wore trousers for the first time. When my father saw it, he went mad. But then, Alec and I had got very close, but nobody wanted me to marry him. My father had already left their church then.

Why didn’t your parents want you to marry Alec?

I shouldn’t be saying this: Alec’s brothers were accused of armed robbery. Their case was widely reported back then in Sapele. It got so bad because they were the children of a general overseer of a church. You can go to Sapele and find out. Then again, when the GO (Alec’s father) travelled, one other pastor was holding the fort for him. All of a sudden, he ordained Alec and said everybody should submit to Alec, including the other pastor. A lot of people felt it was not right. We didn’t see the church as a family church, so most people left, including my dad. It was very difficult to make my father agree to allow me to marry Alec.

If you knew they had problems, why did you agree to marry him and even threatened to commit suicide if you didn’t?

His family had problems, but I loved Alec. I thought he loved me as well. I didn’t see any reason for anybody to judge Alec based on what his brothers were accused of doing. I insisted I was going to marry him, otherwise I would kill myself.

You eventually got married. But we learnt the problem actually started on your wedding day. What was it that your mother told you that got you so depressed?

You should know how it is with a new bride. Come to think of it, which groom stays with the bride on the wedding day to know what the mother was telling the daughter. I don’t know why Alec should say this. My mother didn’t like him initially, but she later came to love him like her own son. That very day, as I was about to leave the house, in front of everybody, my mother called us and started praying for us.

How come you denied him sex on your wedding night?

He said I did not allow him to touch me until three nights after the wedding. Why would I do that? I love this man. A week before the wedding, I was still working to save money to ensure that our wedding was okay. So why would I now deny him sex? What happened at the hotel we stayed? Is there another name for what we did there? How could he sit and make up such a story? It is just a very fat lie.

When did things start to go wrong in the marriage?

Things started going wrong when he started beating me six months after the wedding. Oh yes, he denied it. If you look at him, you would feel he cannot hurt a fly. He even told me that if I opened my mouth to tell anybody, nobody would believe me. I believed him and I continued to endure it until he broke my wrist. I had to tell people I was dying. I couldn’t come out again. People who saw me a few times before I came out noticed I was not happy.

But he brought the people that made your album launch a success

Alec said he had politician friends whom he invited to my album launch. He is just a funny man. He should please name them. Before my album launch, I met our local government chairman who was living next to my house in Sapele. I told him about the launch and he said he would definitely come. He came with his friends. I didn’t even know that such calibre of people could come. I only read about them in the papers. They supported me and we got close to N1.5 million.

That was the money you people used to get office and residential accommodation.

Let me tell you, before my album launch, I was already in Lagos. When the first video came out where my dad saw me wearing trousers, I told you he was not happy at all, he practically sent me off to go and leave with my uncle in Lagos. That was how I came to Lagos. Alec did not have money. The church was only giving him stipends. So when the money came, Alec said he wanted to come to Lagos. We had to use the money to get an office. But when the issue of marriage came, I told him he ought to get a house where we would stay. Was he expecting us to live in the office? He told me he was going to get a place and that I shouldn’t worry. His younger sister’s husband, who was living somewhere in Lagos, was about to travel out then. Alec told me that he had taken over the house and that he paid the guy for all the stuff in the house. I wasn’t happy with that arrangement. I told him that as a young couple, we ought to have our own place, no matter how small, instead of using a place that somebody had used. Anyway, we got married and we moved into the house. Two months later, the guy’s brothers landed in the house and took over the house. We were now turned into squatters. I asked Alec what was happening. He told me he thought he was going to get money and get a place for us. I couldn’t believe it. Then Alec had a serious fight with his in-law’s brothers. That was the day we moved out of the house. Since we didn’t have any other place to go, we had to pack to the office. It was very embarrassing. I was already known out there. We stayed in the office for some time before his brother came back from London and came to the office. It happened that somehow, Alec spent his brother’s N1.2 million or thereabout. I couldn’t believe it when his brother was telling me. Alec had such money and we were staying in the office? I asked him what he did with the money and he didn’t give me reasonable answers.

How did you eventually secure an accommodation?

His brother, because of me, helped us get a place.

Why was Alec beating you?

We had one television set in the house. I had an interview on one TV station and somebody called me and said they were showing me on TV.

I quickly rushed to the sitting room and Alec was playing a video game. I told him they were showing the interview on TV, that he should change the station for us to watch it, but he ignored me. I couldn’t understand. He was the one that took me to the TV station for the interview. I thought he would be as excited as I was, but for reasons best known to him, he continued playing his game. I stood and watched him for some time before I took the remote control and changed the station. That was it. Alec pounced on me and started battering me. I told him I wasn’t interested in watching the interview again so that he would not kill me. But he continued beating me. I couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t tell anybody in my family about it. I called his mom and she said it was too early. Alec called my father and told him what happened. I asked him why he had to tell my father that he was beating me. He said he thought I had already told him. Anyway, we went to Sapele and saw my father. He gave us another TV so that we would not fight over it again.

Was that the only time that he beat you?

Our house rent expired. I travelled, but before then, I gave him my ATM card. When I came back, Alec said there was no money in the house. I couldn’t believe it. I asked him what he did with the money and he said he shot a video. Meanwhile, he bought a wristwatch worth N75,000. A week later, somebody brought wristwatches to the office and Alec picked up another one. I told him the watch was fine but that it shouldn’t be a priority since we needed money for a lot of things including the office and house rents. That was the crime I committed. Alec pounced on me and started hitting me. I rushed out and called his friend and told him what happened. In front of his friend, Alec slapped me again and again. Somehow, my uncle got to know about Alec’s violence. He invited us to the house and talked and talked. Alec said he wasn’t going to marry me again because I was rude to him. My uncle told him that if he didn’t want to marry me again, he shouldn’t kill me before returning me to my family. He walked out on my uncle. I told my uncle I was going back to him and I came back home. Alec didn’t come back to the house that night. He came back the following morning and he was shocked to see me.

We learnt you wanted to come out of gospel music and switch to secular music.

Why would I do a thing like that? When I made a vow to God with my voice, nobody was there. Alec was not there. I was 15 when I made this vow. I said I would edify God and be a good girl that people would want to emulate. I am God fearing. Alec decided he wasn’t going to be a pastor again. He said he didn’t have the calling but his father forced him to be a pastor because he wanted him to be the head of the church. He said he didn’t like the life in Sapele and that he loved Lagos life. He even tried manipulating some of his artists to stop doing gospel music. He kept telling me to leave gospel and do some other kind of music, but I refused. There was a time I was invited to a church in Kaduna. After ministering, the pastor gave me some money. I told the pastor that I would use the money to sow a seed back into his church, that I was not going to collect it. I wanted to sow a seed to the church in the north. It wasn’t as if I had money, but that was what my spirit told me to do at that time. You needed to see Alec’s face when I said that. The pastor, who noticed Alec’s countenance, insisted I should take the money but I refused. At the end of the day, he insisted that we should share it. Just as he gave us the money, Alec quickly stretched out his hand and took the money. So, how would I now say I wasn’t going to do gospel after making such a vow to the Lord?

How come you encouraged your husband to have sex outside and give you the details later?

This is amazing! You are a woman. Would you ever think of doing such to your husband? This was a man I told my parents I would kill myself for if they didn’t allow me to marry him. At the end of the day, I would now tell him to go and sleep with other women? Does that make sense? I never denied him of his rights as a husband.

But you accused him of sleeping with other women,

Alec has this habit of telling me all the dirty things he does outside. He turned me into a reverend father whom he confesses to. He wasn’t acting normal. He would sleep with women and he would come and tell me. But there was this particular girl he told me he slept with and I felt so betrayed. This girl respects me a lot. I sent the girl a text and I told her I knew what she did with Alec. Alec saw me upset and was shouting at me. He started asking me why I had to be that depressed as if he didn’t use to tell me about his escapades. When I told him I sent the girl a text, he started beating me. He used his exercise kit to strangle me. But for a phone call that came in when he tied that thing round my neck, Alec would have strangled me. That was when I knew he would kill me and nothing would happen. He beat me up, packed my bags and threw me out of the house.

But we thought you moved out on your own,

No, Alec sent me out. When he did that, I resolved I wasn’t going to go back to him easily. When he came back to me at my aunty’s place a few days later, I told him that he should call his parents so that they would meet my parents and we would discuss the matter. Things had got out of hand. People were advising me to bite him or hold him in an unpleasant place any time he beat me, but I was scared. What if I do that and he dies on me? People would not even believe that he was beating me. He said he would never call his parents. He said if I saw something that was bigger than me, then I would rush back to him. I stayed at my aunty’s house for three days and I never missed Alec. One day, he came to the house and brought a newspaper that had the story ‘Kefee and Alec’s marriage crashes’. He told me that I should come back to the house so that he would help me tell “these press boys” that the story was a mere fabrication. I told him that if that was the way he wanted me to come back, he should try harder.

Was it because of the battering you had to go and learn taekwando?

Yes! He stood against it. He asked me if I was going to fight for Nigeria. I used to think I was strong, but when Alec was beating me, I would not be able to raise my hand to defend myself.

How come you are talking now after keeping quiet for a long time,

Alec has pushed me to the wall. I loved him so much. I would have tolerated everything but the violence. It was obvious he didn’t love me. He even said so. He said I was not his real wife, if I were, he would not beat me. I have heard stories but I chose to ignore them. It wasn’t easy to tell you. But I chose to speak out when I heard this dirty one again in your newspaper about Kefee being involved in extra marital affairs.

But you have a boyfriend called Uche.

I think this is the time we should talk about this Uche. I travelled to Abuja and I met some guys at the airport. They said they knew me from somewhere and that my face looked familiar. I told them I was Kefee and they screamed. They all decided to take pictures with me. Of course, you know how fans behave when they see celebrities they know. That was all. They asked for my card and I gave it to them. Remember this card had my number and Alec’s number on it. I took interest in one particular guy because that one said he was working at a telecoms company.

Why the interest?

Alec woke up one morning and decided he was going to do a talent hunt programme. He started selling the forms and he said the winner would go home with a Kia car and a huge amount of money. I was wondering where he was going to get all these things he promised, because he had no sponsor. So when the guy gave me his card, I told him he would help my husband and I in the project. He told me to tell Alec to write a proposal. I got home and told Alec about the people I met at the airport and that he should take a particular interest in the telecoms guy.

Lets’ go back to Uche,

Uche and a few others forwarded the pictures we took at the airport to my mail box. It is done everywhere. Fans take pictures with a celebrity and forward it to them. When the picture came in, I showed it to Alec. Among all the guys, Uche was the fairest. When they wrote that they saw me in London with a fair guy, Alec quickly told the reporter that the person was the Uche guy.

Why did he assume that Uche was your boyfriend?

I don’t know. After he had sent me out, there was a day he came to the house, snatched my phone and ran. He saw an Easter message Uche sent to me. For God sake, the message was just a goodwill message that people send to friends and well wishers during festive periods. I don’t know why he picked on him.

Are you saying you are not dating Uche?

I am not dating anybody. I am so sorry for this Uche because he is being dragged into the mud by Alec.

But he said Uche gave you STD,

The STD he is talking about was what he got from one of his girlfriends, Chioma. Chioma used to work for us and I learnt he fired her on the phone. He told me he was clean. He said he went to the hospital and got himself treated. I asked him how he could sleep with Chioma without condom even in these days of HIV/AIDS. He told me that he would never be infected with HIV because his body was too strong for it. Meanwhile, he got an STD.

Did you guys have a problem because you were yet to have a kid?

He told me if I were his real wife, I would not need to tell him to go and see a doctor and that I would take in easily. I went to see the doctor who told me nothing was wrong with me. The doctor told him nothing was wrong with him either but he should try and hold himself, at least for three days. But he said he couldn’t. This was the same man that said I denied him sex. God is really watching all of us.

So there was no ‘Uche’ that was telling you how he would give you twins at first intercourse?

Fat lie. Does that sound like anything any man can take? If it had happened, Alec would have killed me. He just made up these stories to have something to hold on to. I think he had a psychological problem because he was into a lot of dirty things.

You never slept with any other man after you were married to him,

Never! He told you I was God fearing. He told you he met me a virgin. If I didn’t sleep around when I was single, why should I do that when I was married? Does circumcision make one promiscuous? Alec said he was going to ruin me. He said he had press power that would cost him little or nothing.

What do you intend to do now?

I am moving on with my album. I have just released my new album and he showed up to cause katakata. He said he wrote some of my songs, but he is lying. Some of the songs were written during the period I was having problems with him.

Would you accept him if he comes back?

Definitely not. I don’t know the kind of question you are asking me, but nothing would make me go back to him. I thought he would change but he would never change. I was so submissive to him.

Will you get married again?

Oh yes. I will get married to the person who would love me for who I am. I am not looking for the person now. I have to push my career forward. I am young. I am going to make the best out of my career. I don’t need any distraction now.

The Punch: I was faithful to Alec, he got STD from a girl that worked for us ? Kefee
Re: Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec by Heline(f): 12:16pm On May 10, 2011
Too bad I was happy for her when I saw wedding vidoe. Never knew they vebreak up.
Re: Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec by MeGaStReEt: 3:55pm On May 10, 2011
Kefee, i am glad u left that brute, he does not deserve you
Re: Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec by abeeordun: 5:09pm On May 10, 2011
this is really messy.he didn't have to say all this.what if they come back 2geda by sum wind of luck or divine intervention?he sure wont be able to take back his words wld he?am not supporting him or kefee just yet cos dis is just 1 side of d story.
Re: Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec by joynerobin: 3:58am On Mar 01, 2015
“Thank you for making my wish true! I was totally devastated when Frank left me. It was like all my world vanishing into sorrow and pain. But your kind words when I first emailed you gave me hope. I felt how sincere, honest and authentic you were from your first email. I know it sounds weird but out of all the casters I contacted, you were the only one to give me that impression of being so true and caring. More than your words, it’s the fantastic work you accomplished for me that I will keep in mind. You brought my lover back and you made all my wishes come true. He’s now loyal, pays attention to me, he offers me flowers every Sunday, and we often go out at the cinema or at the restaurant. I will be forever thankful for turning my life from hell to heaven!” CONTACT via EMAIL: LORDSHAKIKISPELL@GMAIL.COM . or LORDSHAKIKISPELL@YAHOO.COM.+2348100399287
or you can also contact him through his website http://lordshakikispell.webs.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pres.George Washington American 1st President Had Afro European Ancestry Exposed / Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? / Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.