Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

PHOTOS: Beyonce's Mum Finds Love At 61 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Beyonce's Mum Finds Love At 61 (558 Views)

When Tonto Dikeh & Hubby Padlock Their Love At The Love Lock Bridge, Paris (pics / Oge Okoye Finds Love Again (photo) / Omotola Meets Beyonce's Mum,Tina Knowles(photo) (2) (3) (4)

PHOTOS: Beyonce's Mum Finds Love At 61 by ologboncrowny(m): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
Beyonce’s mum has opened up to People Magazine on her magical wedding ..Tina and Richard, 68, have known each other for three decades, but only just rekindled their connection a year and a half ago: Within four months, she says, she knew
“this is somebody that I could really spend the rest of my life with.”To walk down the aisle and see all my friends and family and to see my handsome man standin’ there, and to know that at 61 you can still find love and have a magical day like that … it was really beautiful,”
“There was a time when I doubted if I would find love again,But
Read more » [http://olokunbolacrowny..com/2015/04/photos-beyonces-mum-finds-love-at-61.html]
Re: PHOTOS: Beyonce's Mum Finds Love At 61 by ramdris(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Good for her.

Is There Something We Should Know About Recent Photos With Ex Funke Kuti? / Interesting Things To Do Without Spending Money / Photos; Biko Caption This Kind Of Love?????

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6