Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors (53354 Views)

PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo / Funny Pics Of PDP Defectors / Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by chibuike65: 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chop me I chop national cake
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by chinex276(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by phranseeqz(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
hope the door holds. we don't want a one-party nation
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Apc is PDP Bunch of Idiots
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by UnknownT: 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
soe:
Lol
I can see barcanista. Mumu boy
d barcanista you mentioned, has he ever declared interest to return to APC? For how long will you guys keep mentioning him? 2019?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by ramdris(m): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
[s]
vichks:
Door wey go break b4 may28
[/s]
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by NeuroBoss(m): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Quem vai ensinar os politicos nigerianos sobre a moralidade?
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
Someone like Obanikoro or fayose alone will break that door if they like.APC should use security door like the one FIRST BANK is using..Na dem go tire
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by san316(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
Oh boy. Transfer window don close.
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by omojega: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
It doesn't looks funny..... the fact is.. that I Nigeria play play politics.....
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by baybeeboi: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
No be GEJ I d see for door so?
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.
all the people that called,just disappointment.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,studyin B.s.c criminology and security studies,who has been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,"financially".
My mom had to take care of our education.7 of us.
has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees has elapsed, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and can not write exams,which ironically means,that I will have to withdraw from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collactorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

[size=15pt]please,I want to appeal to those,who called,and at the end keep posting me.
after calling and showing interest in helping,I stopped posting this article online.
what I get at the end is posting,..you are not doing any good to my situation.instead,u are worsinin it,the time I would have use to get help,is wat you are wasting. by making me to stop posting this online..
I did my best to corperate and even sent my school registration NO and study centre for
comfirmation..
I am not saying,they should dash me this money.I can work for it,just that am not fit right now to raise the the money and exam,is around the corner..
[/size]
[size=15pt]
I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL,IF ANY ONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH A LOAN INSTEAD

SOM1 QUOTED ME,QUESTIONIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS STORY.
IF YOU HAvE UR RESERVATIONS CONCERNIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THiS STORY.
YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME,SO WE COULD GO,TO MY STUDY CENTRE TOGEDA FOR COMFIRMATION OR AT MY SCHOOL HEAD OFFICE,AT WUSE,HERE IN ABUJA
[/size]

[size=17pt]NOTE:pls if you can't assist with a loan and want to render direct financial assistance.you don't have to pay directly to me.
I will appreciate it more,if you pay directly into my school account.
Which you can google urself to comfirm
[/size]
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Anything for barcanista?...I am pretty sure he will gladly accept the leftover.

1 Like

Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by Kelvin3028(m): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
I dey come
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by milkymesh: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
Going by what the man wore, he is a Northner. Amaechi stopping a Northner from joining APC. Ok. Buhari looking on with a sneer. He can not hold on for long. Buhari deliberately make the door frigile and of wood. When it breaks and there is a a floodgate of defectors, Amaechi would be blame for not doing enough to keep the Northern defectors out. Blood is thicker than broom.
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
This Oyegun greedy sha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by olaniyanc: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
shrek4:
They are rouges, they will break the doors.

If any pdp member wants to defect to Apc, they should be allowed. But there will be a levy to pay according to their level of criminality in pdp corrupt administration. The money raised will be paid back into the FG treasury to help equip all the run down Universities. The minimum levy will be 1 billion Naira. Madam Piss to pay 50 billion Naira, Jonathan 50 Billion Naira, Deziani 100 billion naira. OKUIGBE 40 Billion Naira, FFK 40 billion naira, Obanikoro 40 billion naira, Orubebe 40 billion naira etc

I know thsee amounts are peanuts to these corrupt officials. They should be sent to The Hague actually for sentencing.
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by Realdeals(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
Seriously!
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by 14DUI(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Political Demonic Prostitutes PDP
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by felai: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Something about Losers - they got no standard, they cant help you grow, what they do is try to hide under your success once you have a little set back, they disapear

That's Nigerian politics which is Quite unfortunate.

In other news
Toshiba 8GB USB 2.0 OTG Flash Drive for
Android Smartphone/Tablet provides the easiest way to
move Photos, Music, and Videos between your android
phone or tablet and your PC.
For more information,
Please call or whatsapp on 080-5115-0299
*pay on delivery to anyone within Sokoto, ilorin, Oshogbo
environs*
https://www.nairaland.com/2109913/8gb-usb-2.0-otg-flash

Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by Owodiong(m): 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hahahahhahaha dia days are number
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
shrek4:
They are rouges, they will break the doors.
hmmm watch and see. ......... shocked

1 Share

Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
ramdris:
[s][/s]
angry
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by boxypane(m): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hehehehehehe... The guy @ d door looks like Doyin Okupe.
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sai APC grin
See Buhari's face...May 29 is around the corner grin
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by debbie(f): 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
angry angry angry angry WHY DID YOU QUOTE ME
:Dmy dp? what do you want me to do?
olaxco2f:
Dont quote me for any sarcastic comment

But i like this meat wey dey ur PP

how we go do am?

Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by winodey(m): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Get Airtel Free 500MB, 1GB or 2GB Without Tweaking Imei
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by shrek4(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
olaniyanc:

If any pdp member wants to defect to Apc, they should be allowed. But there will be a levy to pay according to their level of criminality in pdp corrupt administration. The money raised will be paid back into the FG treasury to help equip all the run down Universities. The minimum levy will be 1 billion Naira. Madam Piss to pay 50 billion Naira, Jonathan 50 Billion Naira, Deziani 100 billion naira. OKUIGBE 40 Billion Naira, FFK 40 billion naira, Obanikoro 40 billion naira, Orubebe 40 billion naira etc

I know thsee amounts are peanuts to these corrupt officials. They should be sent to The Hague actually for sentencing.

Wooooooooow!
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by andymofia(m): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
olaxco2f:
Policeman: Akpos, how did you kill 47 people in a car accident? Akpos: I dey driving at about 40mph, when I tried
to stop I found that my breaks no dey work again. So I saw 2 men walking on the
street and a wedding on the other side of the street, na where i go turn to? Policeman:
Of course the 2 men, less damage. Then what happened?
Akpos: na wetin I think o, but when I did it, na only one
person i hit and the other one
ran to the wedding, so i pursue
the other one go the
wedding...

lmao
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by bakila: 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by major466(m): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas (hilarious Pix) / Top 100 Newest Nigerian Jokes / Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.