Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

In Need Of A Something To Blast Your Message? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of A Something To Blast Your Message? (539 Views)

Why Send All Your Message Using Customized SMS / I Have 1.4 Million Emails, Whats The Best Way To Blast All Of Them At Once / Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Something To Blast Your Message? by tjatheo: 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Why stress so much spending lot buying bulk sms credit when you can easily send over millions of mails this this method.

All you need is a domain host provide either free/cheap. Download this Mailer script I'll be providing then you are good to go!

For more tutor on this, you can drop your email and I'll get back at your with full guide and if you already know how to go about hosting a cpanel and how to up script then you are also good to go.

DoWnload Mailer php script below!!!

Re: In Need Of A Something To Blast Your Message? by anasey(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2015
SMS Marketing is the most cost
effective way to drive new sales of Products/services.
Sending SMS to 1 or 500,000
customers is easy and only takes 5
minutes.
Full support given by GranDFix team.
www.grandfix.com.ng
Re: In Need Of A Something To Blast Your Message? by moneyman147: 1:39pm On May 05, 2015
tjatheo:
Why stress so much spending lot buying bulk sms credit when you can easily send over millions of mails this this method.

All you need is a domain host provide either free/cheap. Download this Mailer script I'll be providing then you are good to go!

For more tutor on this, you can drop your email and I'll get back at your with full guide and if you already know how to go about hosting a cpanel and how to up script then you are also good to go.

DoWnload Mailer php script below!!!

how can i host mailer and cpanel...thanks

(1) (Reply)

10 Super Tips To Help Make Your Website/blog Responsive And Interactive / For The Bloggers.. Dropping Links On Other Blogs ...good Or Bad Blogging Move / Websmasters Pls Help Answer This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.