Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,986 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Crazy Math - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Crazy Math (476 Views)

Math Riddle : Tennis Ball Balance / Oxford Professor Wins Abel Prize For Solving 350-year-old Math Equation / Improve Your Basic Math Skills With These Tricks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Math by boyfem: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
I was happy when my dad bought a farm that worth #5 million. So we work very hard to develop the farm and got more yield. After many years the farm increase in it value. The initial size of the farm filled(covered) with grown grain is 1000m^2 i.e an hectare. After the development we where able to grow grains covering 5/6 of the total area of the farm. What is the increment if the total area of the farm is 6000m^2

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Responsible When A Self-driving car Crashes? / Wole Kupolokun Industry Watch: Port Harcourt Refinery Resumes Production / How A Camera Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.