Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

08 Honda Accord Ex-l - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 08 Honda Accord Ex-l (916 Views)

SOLD! Near New 2014 Honda Accord EX-L / Sold Reg.08 Honda Civic(Bought Brand New In 2009)4 Plugs&low Mileage@=N=1.350m / 2008 Honda CR-V EX-L Leather ( Pre Ordered By Sawyerrola From Inspired Autos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

08 Honda Accord Ex-l by zerofobia: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2009
Mileage 27,160

Exterior Color Royal Blue Pearl

Interior Color Grey

Engine 4 Cylinder Gasoline

Transmission 5 Speed Automatic

VIN 1HGCP26848A000***

678-886-2359

Price:Nothing below( 2.6million)* down payment method available and part payment paid on delivery

Installed Options:

*Satellite Radio

*Heated Seats

*Dual Climate Control

Re: 08 Honda Accord Ex-l by ubuntuman: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2009
Does this include shipping?
Re: 08 Honda Accord Ex-l by earTHMama: 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2009
Everything, both shipping and clearing.
Re: 08 Honda Accord Ex-l by marktwain: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2009
zerofobia:

Mileage 27,160

Exterior Color Royal Blue Pearl

Interior Color Grey

Engine 4 Cylinder Gasoline

Transmission 5 Speed Automatic

VIN 1HGCP26848A000***

678-886-2359

Price:Nothing below( [size=14pt]2.6million[/size])* down payment method available and part payment paid on delivery

Installed Options:

*Satellite Radio

*Heated Seats

*Dual Climate Control

Bros, pls give the full VIN.

How is this your price achievable
Re: 08 Honda Accord Ex-l by cvibe: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2009
Price is achievable because it might be a Flood/salvage vehicle.

@poster, does the car run and drive?
Re: 08 Honda Accord Ex-l by Omolabi1: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2009
Maybe some competitiveness is coming to this forum!!!
Re: 08 Honda Accord Ex-l by zerofobia: 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2009
the missing numbers are 222. And Cvibe i am too busy to sell flood vehicles or lemon cars because i belive in Karma.I will appreciate better comments next time
Re: 08 Honda Accord Ex-l by zerofobia: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2009
You guys don't encourage people to do good for anyone.I listed the car so that it can be affordable for anybody that want that car and the next comment i got was its a flood vehicle.Its painfull,if prices are stated guys come up with statements that the car dealers are explioting buyers,the price is reduced yeah its a lemon car.
Cvibe i take that line so personal becasue thats my heard earned cash i used in buying that car and you you tell me its a flood vehicleI just feel that since God has availed me of the opportunity to be where i am,everyone should enjoy the benefits,but with this statement i feel my kind gesture is not appreciated.It will be appreciated if trash talks are kept from my posts.
Re: 08 Honda Accord Ex-l by Omolabi1: 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2009
Zerofobia:
I look forword to your posts on 07/08 Camry, Sienna, BMs and other vehicles. Maybe you are the new kid on the block that will crash these prohibitive prices around here.
Re: 08 Honda Accord Ex-l by Busybody2(f): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2009
zerofobia:

You guys don't encourage people to do good for anyone.I listed the car so that it can be affordable for anybody that want that car and the next comment i got was its a flood vehicle.Its painfull,if prices are stated guys come up with statements that the car dealers are explioting buyers,the price is reduced yeah its a lemon car.
Cvibe i take that line so personal becasue thats my heard earned cash i used in buying that car and you you tell me its a flood vehicleI just feel that since God has availed me of the opportunity to be where i am,everyone should enjoy the benefits,but with this statement i feel my kind gesture is not appreciated.It will be appreciated if trash talks are kept from my posts.

You are not the first to be accused of such, and you would not be the last wink Take it on the chin and keep your head up, as you know your conscience is clear. Keep up the good work, and don't let anyone deter you. We appreciate your kind gesture and value decent people like you, who are prepared to shun greed. Welcome on board. Things can/will only get better smiley

I am sure Cvibe did not mean it like that, I apologise on his behalf wink He is in the throes of unrequited love tongue
Re: 08 Honda Accord Ex-l by marktwain: 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2009
The vehicle checks out well in AutoCheck.
no salvage. no flood. correct motor.

(1) (Reply)

Think Of This Camry 01 For This Val's Day / Mack Truck For Sale / Buy Brand New Kia Vehicles 2008/2009 Models. Referal Payments For Sales Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.