Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) (12790 Views)

Dija On Set With Mercy Johnson, Queen Nwokoye, Bimbo Akintola & KOK / Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs / Yemi Alade And Mavin Dija In New Lovely Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by kelvinmuffins3(m): 6:29am On Apr 24, 2015
Guy I think you are high on ijebu weed..
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by pat077: 7:18am On Apr 24, 2015
talented143:
DIJA, a popular Mavin's Dorobucci Female Superstar who is Rocking the entertainment industry Lately.

One of her Popular song which many people love including me is AWWW ,still yet to understand the reason for the Title.

Have watched the music video over and over again like most of us, can't help but notice how two of her laps equal one of mine.

She's among the Finest tho.

Here's some photos. (F.P)

go take ur lap collect loan for bank.
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by ClassyAdewumi(m): 10:02am On Apr 24, 2015
Na dis kin geh puuccy dey wide nd deep
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by sevantex(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2015
She's a slim lady nd it works for her nd her music...,Deal wit it!
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by ignis: 10:40am On Apr 24, 2015
modskiller:
See laps like my arm
Let's see your arm.... anu mpama
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by eneollie(f): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2015
Yaaaay!!!

I am so excited and I know you are too. It is the second season of the iModelAfrica photo competition. The office line has been buzzing with questions like, “Please when is the second edition coming up?” Well, it is here and I know you are happy too.

The theme for the second season is: A NEW HOPE and I know you might be wondering what brought about this theme. Well, a whole lot has happened both in our country and I know in your life. There is a lot that we hope for. A lot that we long to achieve and a lot that we hope to get. What exactly is that thing for you? Put all of your feelings and emotions into this second edition.

To participate, register here; http://imodelafrica.com/ima/register-3/

http://imodelafrica.com/ima/2015/04/22/imodelafrica-season-2-register-now/
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by modskiller(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2015
ignis:

Let's see your arm.... anu mpama

Na me you dey follow talk. I no even know the meaning of wetin you talk, but if na yab you yab me, God go yab you. Alakori tongue
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2015
Holywizard:
lemme tell u na slim laps dey contain huge di'c'ks pass.

I love fu'ckking her type.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by Fratello(m): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2015
Leave her be; its her nature and she even cute sef.
But... That her tiny cute lips tho shocked smiley
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by Holywizard: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
chimkaire:
sorry cos i knw dat urs will be wider
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by mogboyelade(f): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
If she's fat now,na u go talk. Go and ask God why HE created her like that.
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by acenazt: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
cocokiller1:
she's petite

nigerians nd badmouth
sum dude eevn say she no go full pot if dem cook her
petite my Arse this lady is Slim not petite.
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by stinggy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
chimkaire:

Dude be forming fuckaholic cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
stinggy:

Dude be forming fuckaholic cheesy cheesy
grin Did you you see his neighbor on 4 legs in his PP lipsrsealed

O ma se ooo sad grin cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by cocokiller1(f): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
acenazt:
petite my Arse this lady is Slim not petite.
k
u don't av to mention ur shithole to tel me she's slim
u should check d meaning of petite
u can't also deny she is small
she is slim nd also small
I used to b like dat too
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by stinggy(m): 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
chimkaire:
grin Did you you see his neighbor on 4 legs in his PP lipsrsealed

O ma se ooo sad grin cheesy

Walahi i nor c am. Na one black goat i dey c, abi i nor look am well?
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
stinggy:

Walahi i nor c am. Na one black goat i dey c, abi i nor look am well?
grin cool

...remember, I said 4 legs embarassed
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by stinggy(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
chimkaire:
grin cool

...remember, I said 4 legs embarassed
U wicked se, one day den go e-beat u well tongue
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
stinggy:

U wicked se, one day den go e-beat u well tongue
...when you dey there sad undecided embarassed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by acenazt: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
cocokiller1:
k
u don't av to mention ur shithole to tel me she's slim
u should check d meaning of petite
u can't also deny she is small
she is slim nd also small
I used to b like dat too
diija aint small
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by cocokiller1(f): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
acenazt:
diija aint small
DIja aint big,she's not in between too
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by stinggy(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
chimkaire:
...when you dey there sad undecided embarassed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Trouble maker tongue
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by daveP(m): 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Someone should tell me the video is worth it. Havent see it..... embarassed
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by Begonia(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2015
cocokiller1:
she's petite

nigerians nd badmouth
sum dude eevn say she no go full pot if dem cook her
grin grin
Re: Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) by obontami: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Holywizard:
lemme tell u na slim laps dey contain huge di'c'ks pass.

I love fu'ckking her type.
maybe u should try this the girl in the pix

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Photos Of A Woman Selling Giant Rats Disguised As Meat By The Roadside / Latest Agbada Styles For Ladies - Trendy Ankara Designs For Agbada Wears / 2016 ELOY Awards: Female Celebrities Turn Up In Style [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.