Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Robotics In Nigeria - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Robotics In Nigeria (881 Views)

Nigeria’s Chinemelu Ezeh On Global Stage Of Robotics / Are You Into CIRCUITS,ROBOTICS,ARDUINO,RASPBERRY PI... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robotics In Nigeria by lordjojo: 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nigeria is undoubtedly the giant of Africa in so many aspects of life, and this is a very good thing, but when it comes to innovative technology and robotics which is at the fore front of development all around the world now, we are not just behind, but it seems we are not even in the race even here in Africa. With universities in south Africa offering mechatronics courses, while talented minds here in Nigeria are being put to waste, we are definitely not the giant of anything in that aspect. This is due to so many contributing factors, one of which is the unavailability of resources, like parts used to bring our ideas alive, but as a lover of robotics who has the opportunity of studying robotics, i know there are others who have a love for it but cannot lay their hands on the needed resources to express their love. I therefore have chosen to play my part as a Nigerian by making these things available here at home, not for any money involved, but because i know how it feels not to have them, so if anybody is interested in this, just follow @inspirerobotics on twitter or like the inspire robotics page on Facebook to express your interest, for further details or requests, you can tweet at me or send a pesronal message, webpage is coming soon, thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Denmark Just Produced 140% Of Its Electricity Needs Via Wind Power / Largest Ever Anaconda Is Captured In Ecuador (photos) / 10 Amazing Apps That Will Make Your Life Easier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.