Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,429 members, 7,958,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Which Should I Buy, GOTV Or STARTIMES. Am Confuse. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Should I Buy, GOTV Or STARTIMES. Am Confuse. (5466 Views)

GOTV Or STARTIMES, Which Is Better? / Please Advise Me On Which To Choose! Gotv Or Consat / Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Should I Buy, GOTV Or STARTIMES. Am Confuse. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Am very confuse. I don't know the one to buy, GOTV or STARTIMES. I learnt that the both of them are very entertaining, but i don't know the one that will be good for me, i don't know the one that has good sports stations, shows live EPL. etc, i don't know the one that shows latest and very interesting Hollywood movies.

please i really need you guys help, which should i buy?
Re: Which Should I Buy, GOTV Or STARTIMES. Am Confuse. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
elego1:
Am very confuse. I don't know the one to buy, GOTV or STARTIMES. I learnt that the both of them are very entertaining, but i don't know the one that will be good for me, i don't know the one that has good sports stations, shows live EPL. etc, i don't know the one that shows latest and very interesting Hollywood movies.

please i really need you guys help, which should i buy?
sorry to say but non of them show EPL at the moment and even If they do, they are not live matches. As for entertainment I would say star times try small but visual quality is Gotv. secondly it will be funny if you decide to opt in for gotv at the expense of dstv because they are birds of the same feather. Why because there continue increase in price for both paytv since they are from their parent company multi choice. Thirdly gotv has limited channels compared to startimes. dstv has even more channels than all of them. what surprises me is that BBC, skynews, fox news are on higher bouquet while we see them on almost all the bouquet on other paytv. the choice is yours to make
Re: Which Should I Buy, GOTV Or STARTIMES. Am Confuse. by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 24, 2015
asuustrike2009:

sorry to say but non of them show EPL at the moment and even If they do, they are not live matches. As for entertainment I would say star times try small but visual quality is Gotv. secondly it will be funny if you decide to opt in for gotv at the expense of dstv because they are birds of the same feather. Why because there continue increase in price for both paytv since they are from their parent company multi choice. Thirdly gotv has limited channels compared to startimes. dstv has even more channels than all of them. what surprises me is that BBC, skynews, fox news are on higher bouquet while we see them on almost all the bouquet on other paytv. the choice is yours to make
Re: Which Should I Buy, GOTV Or STARTIMES. Am Confuse. by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 24, 2015
asuustrike2009:

meh, now am over confused.
Re: Which Should I Buy, GOTV Or STARTIMES. Am Confuse. by vodacom: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
elego1:
meh, now am over confused.
Buy Startimes instead
Re: Which Should I Buy, GOTV Or STARTIMES. Am Confuse. by parrotibaba(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
@op gotv shows live EPL matches ,de will show wesbrom vs Liverpool dis weekend on select 2 ,de show live UCL on Wednesdays only n Europa league on Thursdays on select 1 ...d only problem is dat de don't show d biggest matches of d weekend cos dat is shown on ss3 on dstv except de port it to gotv ,but u can catch d highlights on ss blitz n d replays on select 1 n 2 ,also d la liga ,serie a n bundelisga r shown on select 2 ,de showed ,R.Madrid v A.Madrid on Wednesday ,showed Napoli v Wolfsburg on Thursday n r going to show shalke v Mainz tonight plus Liverpool v wesbrom whenever de play it in d weekend... for movies ,dia r channels dedicated for dem n lots more ,star times does not show any live EPL ,la liga or even bundesliga matches ,so d choice is obvious

but if u gat d cash ,go for DSTV
Re: Which Should I Buy, GOTV Or STARTIMES. Am Confuse. by AkProsper(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Just Buy The One That Has "Zee World"
Laali, Married Again, The Promise, Solona Fans Understand Me Better......
Gotv Rocksssss

2 Likes

Re: Which Should I Buy, GOTV Or STARTIMES. Am Confuse. by Sanniez(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
how much does the both cost? you can have a clue from there
Re: Which Should I Buy, GOTV Or STARTIMES. Am Confuse. by stockbull(m): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2015
best android and iPhone utility apps
www.wificallingiphone.com
WiFi free calling, forget about cellular data
.charge your android with plant pot
www.wificallingiphone.com
latest phone and their release date
Re: Which Should I Buy, GOTV Or STARTIMES. Am Confuse. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
buy the two
Re: Which Should I Buy, GOTV Or STARTIMES. Am Confuse. by doomsdayII(m): 3:30am On Oct 27, 2015
I've used first, startimes. I regretted every moment of my life with it. Clear by day, lags seriously by night cos of traffic. Not even sure if I'm supposed to compliment them except for the aspect of being super cheap.
Switched to dstv. Was partly on point cos the one thing people fail to realise is the fact that the only live shows they present to us lies in supersports. All other programmes are being repeated over time and are outdated. I thought of it, if I will pay almost 14grand for the super-size me bouquet, and I'm only getting live sports, I'm throwing good money away. What happens to the movies? After all, I'm paying a great deal of money here. Rather they devised another means to still syphon us telling us to come and rent the movies after 14'000. The most annoying part is when your own nollywood very rarely air present year movies but rather opt for the 2002 - 2012 movies. I gave up cos they became boring. I wasn't getting my money's worth. If I decided to get it from soccer, cumulatively, how many live matches can I watch in a month? Statistically, about 27 including ucl and europa periods. It's still not worth it cos I'll even save up more money watching from the local bar or even from the viewing centres.
Now I recently acquired the gotv just as I kicked dstv out of my life knowing extremely well whether or not they are showing something interesting, I'm still getting my money's worth.
N:B: there's no reason throwing your hard earned money into another man's selfish business cos u are trying to prove a class. I sincerely tell u that u can still satisfyingly get your money's worth with your woman on a movie day out and not regret it cos it's an experience. Take a time out and relax at the bar over one or two bottles of drink while watching all the matches that airs that day if u so choose to. It's right to own a dstv but I prefer we do the needful.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mo'Abudu To Launch 'EbonyLife' Private Television Channel / Download IJOGBON 2023 Nollywood Movie / The Engagement - 2016 Latest Ghallywood/nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.