Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read (3674 Views)

6 Things All Yahoo Mail Users Must Do After The 1 Billion Accounts Hack / Complete Guide On How To Fix Slow Charging On All Infinix Smartphones / Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Users. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
This is an updates to all Infinix users, I learnt Infinix just roll out an updates and any attempt to upgrade your Infinix will result to a brick. I’ve had three persons contacted me this morning that’s why I had to inform other Infinix users via this medium.

How can Infinix release an updates that keeps bricking people devices? I still don’t understand because this mistake is too expensive a joke. They should better look into it before all ignorant Infinix users device will be bricked. Android is too sensitive to release anyhow updates.

Meanwhile, don’t forget to always make back up of your Android device incase if your device get funny or bricked, you can easily restore your back up

NOTE:Should incase you see the updates notifications, make sure you unroot your device, if its been rooted before you go ahead with the upgrades to 5.0 Lollipop. With that, your infinix device won't be bricked!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by bacco2000(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Working on how to sell my Tecno N3 first, will join infinix users soon.
Thanks for the Info though....
Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by generalissimo(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ifeanyi4491, is it only those who went ahead with the upgrade while having their fones rooted that got their fones bricked or the upgrade sent by infinix is faulty and we shd stear clear off it?

Also, I wanna ask: is there any solution to a bricked fone peradventure one's fone gets bricked?

1 Like

Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
generalissimo:
Ifeanyi4491, is it only those who went ahead with the upgrade while having their fones rooted that got their fones bricked or the upgrade sent by infinix is faulty and we shd stear clear off it?

Also, I wanna ask: is there any solution to a bricked fone peradventure one's fone gets bricked?
Bro before you upgrade rooted infinix you need to unroot it first
Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by LILGWANZ(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
generalissimo:

yes there is a solution to it
Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
LILGWANZ:
yes there is a solution to it
to what
Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by oloriooko(m): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
This is an updates to all Infinix users, I learnt Infinix just roll out an updates and any attempt to upgrade your Infinix will result to a brick. I’ve had three persons contacted me this morning that’s why I had to inform other Infinix users via this medium.

How can Infinix release an updates that keeps bricking people devices? I still don’t understand because this mistake is too expensive a joke. They should better look into it before all ignorant Infinix users device will be bricked. Android is too sensitive to release anyhow updates.

Meanwhile, don’t forget to always make back up of your Android device incase if your device get funny or bricked, you can easily restore your back up

NOTE:Should incase you see the updates notifications, make sure you unroot your device, if its been rooted before you go ahead with the upgrades to 5.0 Lollipop. With that, your infinix device won't be bricked!

Bros I beg no vex o, I cannot understand one word in thus post. I do not have any idea about what you saying. Please enlighten me on bricking, rooting, unrooting etc.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by mojeed4(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
bacco2000:
Working on how to sell my Tecno N3 first, will join infinix users soon.
Thanks for the Info though....

I wander who will buy Tecno N3 at this age

1 Like

Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by Flye: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
mojeed4:

I wander who will buy Tecno N3 at this age

Make the guy find one small boy on his street to dash the phone, the boy go appreciate him.
Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by Dygeasy(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Could you possibly stop peddling wrong info? The bricking applies to those who have their phones rooted.

Any attempt to upgrade a rooted phone will brick your device. Now how's that INFINIX's problem or fault? Na dem send you make you go root your phone?
Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by OsoDupe(f): 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Will u pls tell us d meaning of bricking and rooting?
Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
oloriooko:

Bros I beg no vex o, I cannot understand one word in thus post. I do not have any idea about what you saying. Please enlighten me on bricking, rooting, unrooting etc.
Thanks
lets chat on whatsapp with 08124976657
Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dygeasy:
Could you possibly stop peddling wrong info? The bricking applies to those who have their phones rooted.

Any attempt to upgrade a rooted phone will brick your device. Now how's that INFINIX's problem or fault? Na dem send you make you go root your phone?
lol
Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by modskiller(m): 12:22am On Apr 24, 2015
People and all these chinese phones palaver may God help us.

Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by stanza(m): 12:36am On Apr 24, 2015
these will be the finest wedding gowns you've ever seen. http://infocong..com/2015/04/damn-awesome-wedding-gowns-pics.html
Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by basilica1(m): 12:36am On Apr 24, 2015
pls is dere any update for infinix zero
Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by Nobody: 3:42am On Apr 24, 2015
No updates for Infinix Zero.

Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by bongolistik(m): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2015
oloriooko:

Thanks
jst go thru dis and u will get 2 knw what the tins u asked stand for in android world
www.highteknology..in/2014/10/7-basic-and-common-android.html
Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by oloriooko(m): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2015
bongolistik:
jst go thru dis and u will get 2 knw what the tins u asked stand for in android world
www.highteknology..in/2014/10/7-basic-and-common-android.html
Thanks bro
Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:

is lollipop update officially out for infinix zero or do u mean the lollipop unpfficial rom
Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by johnsonwax(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Please oooo have done the upgrading for some days now and am having problem with my Infinix zero, now since 5 days now my phone have been showing infinix as if is about to boot but will later go off and like that for over 5days now, can that be because i did the upgrading ? and what can i do now ,because is not even coming up anymore , all it show me now is infinix loading after that goes off and thats all..
Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
johnsonwax:
Please oooo have done the upgrading for some days now and am having problem with my Infinix zero, now since 5 days now my phone have been showing infinix as if is about to boot but will later go off and like that for over 5days now, can that be because i did the upgrading ? and what can i do now ,because is not even coming up anymore , all it show me now is infinix loading after that goes off and thats all..

Unofficial upgrading custom ROMS are risky. Try & reset the phone
Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by Sebastiane(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
my update has been stuck at 7mb out of a possible 89mb since sunday. any solution?
Re: Attention To All INFINIX Users - Must Read by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
Sebastiane:
my update has been stuck at 7mb out of a possible 89mb since sunday. any solution?

Is there a new update? Or Av u not update urs before?

(1) (Reply)

MTN Opens New Office At Akerele Road In Surulere / Best Techno Selling Phone Right Now / Apple Airpods Pro Review And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.