Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,054 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

A Nairaland Artist Gets Recognised By National Mirror Newspaper - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Nairaland Artist Gets Recognised By National Mirror Newspaper (15406 Views)

Who Can Design A Nairaland Banner In Exchange Of Recharge Card / Pencil Art From A Nairaland Lady / Runzlord's Concept Of A Nairaland App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairaland Artist Gets Recognised By National Mirror Newspaper by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2015
I will be mixing medicine with music too...hope it works well for me

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Artist Gets Recognised By National Mirror Newspaper by anasey(m): 8:11am On Apr 24, 2015
This is good! Entrepreneurial Spirit!

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Artist Gets Recognised By National Mirror Newspaper by Bants(m): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2015
Goodluck bro

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Artist Gets Recognised By National Mirror Newspaper by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 24, 2015
Thank you all, Nairalanders, thank you mods and super mods for putting this on front page. Your good words are source of encouragement to work harder to improve. I still go back to read criticism from Blink182 and onegai, and try to apply their suggestions and corrections. I will soon post some of my recent paintings and I promise they will be more improved than my earlier paintings!
Re: A Nairaland Artist Gets Recognised By National Mirror Newspaper by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
deb:
Good for you BUT did they come to find you or you paid handsomely well to be featured in the newspaper?

Say the truth & let the devil be ashamed
My dear, I don't even have such money to pay for almost a full page of a National Daily. I rather use the money to improve myself and hope to be appreciated some day. I am not yet good in painting like big artists but I am happy for the appreciation given to my little effort, its encouragement to work harder to improve my skill. I have never met Isiguzo Destiny, the National Mirror correspondent. I thought it was '419' when he call me from Lagos, and that suspicion was with me till I saw the publication.

Trust me, if young talents are continually encouraged like this, productivity in this country will change our international image, let's contribute the little we have to make Nigeria great!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Artist Gets Recognised By National Mirror Newspaper by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Please join me on :

Facebook: JonnyWorks [my page, and the Group with my brothers]
My BBM channel: C002B2234

Thanks a bunch!
Re: A Nairaland Artist Gets Recognised By National Mirror Newspaper by mployer(m): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
UjSizzle:
Congrats! cheesy

kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Branding, Identity & Logo Design Explained / Akwa Ibom State Government Logo Design Competition: Win ₦250,000 / Harvard University Honors Kehinde Wiley Who Painted Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.