Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Do You Want To Be A Billionaire? Elon Musk's Ex Explains How-to - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Want To Be A Billionaire? Elon Musk's Ex Explains How-to (402 Views)

Billionaire Elon Musk Credits His Success To These 8 Books- / Do You Want To Be A Billionaire? Elon Musk's Ex Explains How-to / MUST WATCH: Lagos Police Commissioner Explains How Kidnapped Orekoya Boys Were.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be A Billionaire? Elon Musk's Ex Explains How-to by binoosmart(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hard Work And
Determination To Be Rich
Will Not A Billionaire
Make.
Justine Musk, the first wife to the Tesla (TSLA)
CEO Elon Musk, didn't sugarcoat it for readers
when she shared her thoughts on what it takes
to be a billionaire.
Musk posted on Q&A site Quora in response to
one user's question: "Will I become a billionaire
if I am determined to be one and put in all the
necessary work required?"
She responded abruptly: "No." Then expanded
on that in 562-word post.
"One of the many qualities that separate self-
made billionaires from the rest of us is their
ability to ask the right questions. This is not the
right qu. Reed full article on. www.rollinggist.com/2015/04/do-you-want-to-be-billionaire-elon.html?m=1
Re: Do You Want To Be A Billionaire? Elon Musk's Ex Explains How-to by gonon: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
No chill

(1) (Reply)

Indonesia Convicts Sang Praises To God Before Execution / I Stumbled On This On The Internet,and I Wonder Who In This World Did This?.well / Free 150MB From Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.