Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Anyone With Tickets To The Arsenal Roma Game On The 24th: Please Holler Asap - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Anyone With Tickets To The Arsenal Roma Game On The 24th: Please Holler Asap (693 Views)

Barcelona Vs Roma UCL (6 - 1) On 24th November 2015 / Photos Of The Arsenal Fan Who Blew Up Abuja UN Building / Thread For Arsenal Fans- Learn The Arsenal Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Tickets To The Arsenal Roma Game On The 24th: Please Holler Asap by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2009
I need to get tickets to the Arsenal Roma game on the 24th of February at the Emirates, Tickets have sold out and I none seem to be coming up on Ticket Exchange, I don't want to have to deal with the touts at Finsbury Park on Match Day. Anyone with a spare ticket or know how I can get one pls reply asap.

PS
I'm willing to pay for your match tickets for any other League or Cup games in Exchange.

Cheers,

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Lifts Carling Cup / Man Utd Fan' Kills Barca Crowd / Manchester's Transfer Money Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.