Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus (5503 Views)

‘iranian Film On Prophet Un-islamic’ / Things That I Saw In The Front Row Of Jumah Today. / Muslim Who Saw Jesus In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by An2elect2(f): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
truthman2012:
@ An2elect2

Don't follow Rilwayne to debate. He has been editing people's post to give it the opposite of want they mean. I will report him to the moderator. He is a fraudster.

LOL He can't edit the truth.
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by truthman2012(m): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

May God forgive you for blasphemous act.

I am not a satanist.

And when did you turn her/his spokesman? do you think everyone is as dull as you?

Laughing at you again! Terrorist.
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by malvisguy212: 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
truthman2012:

I'm not pained by any amount of insults muslims passed on me at all. It only shows the evil spirits in them. Afterall, it is people like you Rilwayne that make up ISIS al-Shabab, Boko Haram etc.
just yesterday, I saw a devoted muslim in the church,he sing praised to God and prayed. God is calling them, God is removing the crop from the weed, the" harvest"
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Rilwayne001: 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
An2elect2:

LOL why do i have to prove the deity of Jesus to you when is all over the bible?

I will like it if you can prove it to me here smiley

Why are you obsessed with the trinity doc. It is false false false

Well, I am not obsessed with it. Malvisguy212, truthman2012, ifeann, this una wife said TRINITY IS NOT JUST FALSE, IT IS FALSE! FALSE!! FALSE!!! woWw

and now you are bringing in the catholic cult. Well if you are going to judge me based on that, then i take a bow Monsieur smiley

Well, Ifean, truthman2012, and malvidguy are all catholic, which automatically means that they are occultic.

But wait oo, are catholic going to hell?

You want to know why i am assured? well its in the bible.

Kindly outline it please.

the bible is the perfect definition of "accurate" Need i say it is unequivocally logical. You know the problem here, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT. When a proud and egoistic man fuming with arrogance does not understand a thing he labels it INCONSISTENT and CONTRADICTORY. smiley

blah blah blah
Do you want us to delve into it?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Rilwayne001: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
truthman2012:

Laughing at you again! Terrorist.

I am not a terrorist angry

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by truthman2012(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
just yesterday, I saw a devoted muslim in the church,he sing praised to God and prayed. God is calling them, God is removing the crop from the weed, the" harvest"

Praise the Lord Jesus! Alleluyah!!!

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Rilwayne001: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
truthman2012:

[s] I'm not pained by any amount of insults muslims passed on me at all. It only shows the evil spirits in them. Afterall, it is people like you Rilwayne that make up ISIS al-Shabab, Boko Haram etc. That is islam for you. Satanists. [/s]

Now I can see pain in this post grin grin tongue
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by truthman2012(m): 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I am not a terrorist angry

You are a terrorist. Terrorism begins from fraudulent editing. From abusing to slapping to beheading.
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by truthman2012(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Rilwayne001: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
malvisguy212:

Here is the video wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxSUYD5hF7A
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by truthman2012(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Your vision is not clear. You need glasses.
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Rilwayne001: 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
truthman2012:

You are a terrorist. Terrorism begins from fraudulent editing. From abusing to slapping to beheading.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight,
or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Ishilove seun emusmith angry
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by malvisguy212: 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Here is the video wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxSUYD5hF7A
when they convert to Islam and discovered the satanic manipulation in the quran, they will come back home.
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Rilwayne001: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
when they convert to Islam and discovered the satanic manipulation in the quran, they will come back home.

hehehe grin grin
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by truthman2012(m): 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

And you have the right to abuse and insult me. Smh!
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by malvisguy212: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

very good of you to mention the moderator, let them see how you are editing people post.
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by An2elect2(f): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Well, I am not obsessed with it. Malvisguy212, truthman2012, ifeann, this una wife said TRINITY IS NOT JUST FALSE, IT IS FALSE! FALSE!! FALSE!!! woWw

Well, Ifean, truthman2012, and malvidguy are all catholic, which automatically means that they are occultic.

blah blah blah

undecided oh man, you only want to "prove me wrong". I can imagine how ready you are now to pounce on me. Those masculine fingers on your key pads lol You are trying me.... Now look, You are a viper!!! smiley you remind me of some things that occurred many many years ago that shouldn't have been if those men feared God and for their souls.

Oh oh who are those you calling? LOL

No i don't want to delve into anything today. At least not on this thread.
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Rilwayne001: 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
truthman2012:

And you have the right to abuse and insult me. Smh!

Where? did I ever call you an armed robber/terrorist/hired assassin?

Why call me what I am not
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by malvisguy212: 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Rilwayne001: 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
very good of you to mention the moderator, let them see how you are editing people post.

You can as well point out the rule I broke undecided
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Rilwayne001: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
An2elect2:

undecided oh man, you only want to "prove me wrong". I can imagine how ready you are now to pounce on me. Those masculine fingers on your key pads lol You are trying me.... Now look, You are a viper!!! smiley you remind me of some things that occurred many many years ago that shouldn't have been if those men feared God and for their souls. Oh oh who are those you calling? LOL No i don't want to delve into anything today. At least not on this thread.

Okay lady, go in peace. Is that you on your profile pix? you fine though wink grin
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Rilwayne001: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Empiree: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
truthman2012:
@ An2elect2

Don't follow Rilwayne to debate.
You scared. You know if she did, she would be crushed!

Like "Rusev crushed" grin

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Empiree: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
An2elect2:

LOL why do i have to prove the deity of Jesus to you when is all over the bible? Why are you obsessed with the trinity doc. It is false false false and now you are bringing in the catholic cult. Well if you are going to judge me based on that, then i take a bow Monsieur smiley

You want to know why i am assured? well its in the bible.

the bible is the perfect definition of "accurate" Need i say it is unequivocally logical. You know the problem here, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT.

When a proud and egoistic man fuming with arrogance does not understand a thing he labels it INCONSISTENT and CONTRADICTORY. smiley

Okay, ma'am. I think you will be better off confronting "ACARDIP". You should visit their lecture and debate or invite them. I am sure you will put your tail between your legs and hide behind malvisguy and truthman at the end of the debate

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Empiree: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
An2elect2:

undecided oh man, you only want to "prove me wrong". I can imagine how ready you are now to pounce on me. Those masculine fingers on your key pads lol You are trying me.... Now look, You are a viper!!! smiley you remind me of some things that occurred many many years ago that shouldn't have been if those men feared God and for their souls.

Oh oh who are those you calling? LOL

No i don't want to delve into anything today. At least not on this thread.
Perfect definition of retreat and surrender
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by MightySparrow: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Then, what happened?
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by An2elect2(f): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Empiree:
Perfect definition of retreat and surrender

f.uck off my mentions smiley
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Ifeann(f): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

blah blah blah

Please quote where I have ever said I am roman catholic.
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Ifeann(f): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
malvisguy212:

Yeah... Ex-Muslims are very good at preaching the gospel when they come to Christ because they become very convinced that Mohammed was an anti-Christ.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Being Intimate With Your Wife During Ramadan period Breaks Our Fasting? / Ramadan: A Month Of Mercy And Mindfulness Of Allah / Why I Believe In Monogamy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.