Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Does anyone understand the 'Terminator' movies? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Does anyone understand the 'Terminator' movies? (774 Views)

The ‘terminator Genisys’ Trailer Is Out / What's The Greatest Movie Franchise Of All Time:007 Or The Terminator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does anyone understand the 'Terminator' movies? by davidif: 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2009
Terminator 4: Salvation featuring Christian Bale is coming out in theatres on  May 22nd. By the way, Arnold is not in this one since he his now the governor of the state of California.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg9ooaozu-8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKygxKvpl7g
Re: Does anyone understand the 'Terminator' movies? by davidif: 1:53am On Feb 04, 2009
anybody gonna see it?
Re: Does anyone understand the 'Terminator' movies? by asweetcake: 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2009
I'm DEFINITELY going to see it!! I think the Terminator series is a classic. I'll miss Arnold there, but it will still be good i think. I can't wait to see what happens after judgment day.
Re: Does anyone understand the 'Terminator' movies? by iice(f): 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2009
Defo gon' see it. The third one was crappy. Love the movies, even the series.
I read, Cameron gave his seal of approval for this one.
And i think the original 'arnold' voice would be used / so would be Hamilton if McG gets her so as to tie this movie to the first one.
Re: Does anyone understand the 'Terminator' movies? by SeanT21(f): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2009
I hate those terminator movies!!
Re: Does anyone understand the 'Terminator' movies? by Fadajasi(m): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2009
What season is sarah chronicles terminator now?
Re: Does anyone understand the 'Terminator' movies? by Fadajasi(m): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2009
What season is sarah chronicles terminator now?
Re: Does anyone understand the 'Terminator' movies? by iice(f): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2009
Season 3
Re: Does anyone understand the 'Terminator' movies? by Fadajasi(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2009
Thanx iice
Re: Does anyone understand the 'Terminator' movies? by iice(f): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2009
Fadajasi, sorry i meant season 2.
They were on a long long break, i actually thought they went into season 3.
So yeah they are in season 2.

(1) (Reply)

2 Versions Of 24(jack Bauer) Or What? / My List / Naijas In Dallas Doing It Big Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.