Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Allah Thought He Could Eradicate Christianity - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah Thought He Could Eradicate Christianity (961 Views)

Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity / Allah Will Condemn Men Who Do Not Satisfy Their Women Sexually -imam / Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah Thought He Could Eradicate Christianity by truthman2012(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
[Quran 9:33 Shakir] He it is Who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, that He might cause it to prevail over all religions, though the polytheists may be averse.

[Quran 61:9 Shakir] He it is Who sent His Messenger with the guidance and the true religion, that He may make it overcome the religions, all of them, though the polytheists may be averse.

Islamic terrorists worldwide go into churches, capture worshipers and execute them in fulfilment of allahh's
injunctions as above.

allahh's efforts will continue to be fruitless as nobody, no spirit can prevail over the church of Christ.

And I say also unto thee,
That thou art Peter, and
upon this rock I will build my
church; and the gates of hell
shall not prevail against it (Mat. 16:cool.

2 Likes

Re: Allah Thought He Could Eradicate Christianity by milliondollas(m): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Muhammad the prophet of doom

2 Likes

Re: Allah Thought He Could Eradicate Christianity by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
following
Re: Allah Thought He Could Eradicate Christianity by xpensivethony: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Islam a religion of piss is the worst tin to happen to mankind.

2 Likes

Re: Allah Thought He Could Eradicate Christianity by truthman2012(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
xpensivethony:
Islam a religion of piss is the worst tin to happen to mankind.

Ironically, allahh says Muhammad is a mercy to the world:

[Quran 21:107] And We have not sent you but as a mercy to the worlds.
Re: Allah Thought He Could Eradicate Christianity by Orunto: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
GOD IS THE GREATEST AND IS ALL EXPLANATIONS!!!!
Re: Allah Thought He Could Eradicate Christianity by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Space booked.coolcool
Re: Allah Thought He Could Eradicate Christianity by chiedu7: 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
[size=14pt]Dont worry guys the son of the founder of hamas say's Islam will collapse soon.[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnJQbQOKc34
Re: Allah Thought He Could Eradicate Christianity by tartar9(m): 1:24am On Apr 24, 2015
it said prevail,where's the eradicate there
"And most of mankind will not believe, even if
you (O Muhammad) desire it eagerly" (Qur'an
Yusuf 103);
Re: Allah Thought He Could Eradicate Christianity by Mintayo(m): 6:15am On Apr 24, 2015
Christianity has been in existence before islam, mohammed. the time of islam is fast coming to an end.
Re: Allah Thought He Could Eradicate Christianity by truthman2012(m): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2015
tartar9:
it said prevail,where's the eradicate there
"And most of mankind will not believe, even if
you (O Muhammad) desire it eagerly" (Qur'an
Yusuf 103);

[Bukhari 59:643] "Testify that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, or else I will chop off your neck!"

[Quran 61:9 Pickthal] He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, that He may make it CONQUEROR of all religion however much idolaters may be averse.

What does it mean to conquer?

Qur'an (2:193) - "And fight them until persecution is no more, AND RELIGION BE ONLY FOR ALLAH. But if they desist, then LET THERE BE NO HOSTILITY except against wrong-doers.

Bukhari (8:387) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: [b]'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' [/b]And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah

Stop lying and twisting!!!
Re: Allah Thought He Could Eradicate Christianity by truthman2012(m): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2015
Wanting to eradicate Christianity from the time of Muhammad till now (about 1,400 years ago) and have not succeeded shows allahh is a weak god. How long would take him to achieve his aim?
Re: Allah Thought He Could Eradicate Christianity by truthman2012(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Allah Thought He Could Eradicate Christianity by Nobody: 3:00am On Apr 25, 2015
if christianity was the name of what Jesus brought, those who truly followed what you call christianity today are on a different path and the only commonality is in name. in reality therefore, christianity was eradicated before Muhammad [sa] because jesus will say to you people depart from me you workers of inequity, i do not know ye. what you truthman2012 is upon is pauline [paulinity]
Re: Allah Thought He Could Eradicate Christianity by Ifeann(f): 4:04am On Apr 25, 2015
truthman2012:
[Quran 9:33 Shakir] He it is Who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, that He might cause it to prevail over all religions, though the polytheists may be averse.

[Quran 61:9 Shakir] He it is Who sent His Messenger with the guidance and the true religion, that He may make it overcome the religions, all of them, though the polytheists may be averse.

Islamic terrorists worldwide go into churches, capture worshipers and execute them in fulfilment of allahh's
injunctions as above.

allahh's efforts will continue to be fruitless as nobody, no spirit can prevail over the church of Christ.

And I say also unto thee,
That thou art Peter, and
upon this rock I will build my
church; and the gates of hell
shall not prevail against it (Mat. 16:cool.

Mohammed's Islamic allah has failed for 1400 years and will keep failing. A prophet without any correct prophecies.
Re: Allah Thought He Could Eradicate Christianity by truthman2012(m): 10:39am On Apr 25, 2015
Ifeann:

Mohammed's Islamic allah has failed for 1400 years and will keep failing. A prophet without any correct prophecies.

allahh will continue to fail in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Islamic View About A Child Born Out Of Wedlock( Zina) Not Attaining Jannah / Understanding The Jews / Isn't It True That Islam Was Spread By The Sword?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.