Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

The Zone! - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Zone! (31136 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
standd:

I just know tongue

You must have gone through my post grin
Re: The Zone! by semitunde: 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Insidous:

How did you know? tongue

So.

Why did you go AWOL?
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
semitunde:

So.

Why did you go AWOL?

Long story o

How have you been?
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 20, 2015
Insidous:

You must have gone through my post grin
Which posts tongue
I want to sleep oh..goodnight good morning.
Re: The Zone! by semitunde: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2015
Insidous:

Long story o

How have you been?

I'm good o.

Long story? You were banned? Morning.
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hi everyone smiley
Re: The Zone! by semitunde: 10:11am On Jun 24, 2015
standd:
Hi everyone smiley

Ethical hacker ey?

Got a text that I'd been invited to take advantage of free training at New Horizon. We were told to come with updated cv to help guide with the courses we might need.

Shaperly I drove there, all the while thinking what was in it for them. I def wanted to learn some new software, ones I should have known before now.

Got there and realised they didn't have courses for what I want. The best they could offer me was PMP, something I passed in 2010. No engineering software except AutoCAD that I know how to use. The lady there just told me they would look into the softwares I want. STAAADPRO, ORION etc....or I could be an Ethical Hacker!! cheesy

undecided

Why would I want to hack others.

Anyway, I think I wrote your nos., when they asked me to invite someone. Maybe you got the invite from there grin
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
semitunde:

Ethical hacker ey?

Got a text that I'd been invited to take advantage of free training at New Horizon. We were told to come with updated cv to help guide with the courses we might need.

Shaperly I drove there, all the while thinking what was in it for them. I def wanted to learn some new software, ones I should have known before now.

Got there and realised they didn't have courses for what I want. The best they could offer me was PMP, something I passed in 2010. No engineering software except AutoCAD that I know how to use. The lady there just told me they would look into the softwares I want. STAAADPRO, ORION etc....or I could be an Ethical Hacker!! cheesy

undecided

Why would I want to hack others.

Anyway, I think I wrote your nos., when they asked me to invite someone. Maybe you got the invite from there grin

Chinekemeeeee shocked shocked So, na you turn me to New Horizons customer by fire, by force. cheesygrin Choiii, those guys finished me with mails and texts. Like you said, they don't have enough programs to entice people who already know the basics.
As for Ethical hacking, it is actually the bomb, and you don't need to use it to hack others, you just learn how to access a lot of e-stuffs through the back door without stress.
I had a 'Toaster' who went to China to learn the real thing, he got back and started a coy in Lere and I learned a few stuffs from him but then he wanted to also teach me how to install deekoCAD but I ran and the lessons ended there.

So, once I overcome this laziness I will start a solid Certification in line with my current interest. I have done two already but then there are many more to do and I need to get serious to stay in the Tech loop.

Awayu?

1 Like

Re: The Zone! by semitunde: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
standd:

Chinekemeeeee shocked shocked So, na you turn me to New Horizons customer by fire, by force. cheesygrin Choiii, those guys finished me with mails and texts. Like you said, they don't have enough programs to entice people who already know the basics.
As for Ethical hacking, it is actually the bomb, and you don't need to use it to hack others, you just learn how to access a lot of e-stuffs through the back door without stress.
I had a 'Toaster' who went to China to learn the real thing, he got back and started a coy in Lere and I learned a few stuffs from him but then he wanted to also teach me how to install deekoCAD but I ran and the lessons ended there.

So, once I overcome this laziness I will start a solid Certification in line with my current interest. I have done two already but then there are many more to do and I need to get serious to stay in the Tech loop.

Awayu?

I'm good. Only interested in learning what would bring in money o. Lol
Re: The Zone! by DAvIt0(m): 12:31am On Jun 26, 2015
Airbornelacer Long time man. How are doing?

Miss standd. Greetings
Re: The Zone! by kenwins(f): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2015
Bonjour mon ami(e). Commot ca va?. Standd, I hope you are expecting lacer's baby already for these 'weather for two' season shouldn't be a waste wink Bon journee, cheri.
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 26, 2015
DAvIt0:

Miss standd. Greetings

Dave I don't know how you do it but it's amazing.

The way you pinpoint my location is just genius, did you get yourself a damned GPS? cheesy

I'm great man, hope u're holding it down well?
Re: The Zone! by kenwins(f): 7:02am On Jun 26, 2015
Peeps, help chech these title/topic/theme out. Which sounds pretty touchy and appropriate... "Love turn sour" or "love turn sore"?

1 Like

Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 26, 2015
kenwins:
Bonjour mon ami(e). Commot ca va?. Standd, I hope you are expecting lacer's baby already for these 'weather for two' season shouldn't be a waste wink Bon journee, cheri.

Ca va merci. Bonjour.

Standd is yet to grant me a full-time bed fun, the quickie She and I have been indulging in can't give us a child.

Believe me.

1 Like

Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 26, 2015
kenwins:
Peeps, help chech these title/topic/theme out. Which sounds pretty touchy and appropriate... "Love turn sour" or "love turn sore"?

The ''sore'' is a downer. Given the love was once fresh, ''Love turn sour'' fits in my opinion.
Re: The Zone! by DAvIt0(m): 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Dave I don't know how you do it but it's amazing.

The way you pinpoint my location is just genius, did you get yourself a damned GPS? cheesy

I'm great man, hope u're holding it down well?

Lol. I feel you Man. I pinpointed you through @standd. That could be genius too...

Yea. Inshallah. I'm very well.

Hoping this coming season would be better #_FC
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 27, 2015
DAvIt0:

Lol. I feel you Man. I pinpointed you through @standd. That could be genius too...

Yea. Inshallah. I'm very well.

Hoping this coming season would be better #_FC

It's about time you joined me at the blue side.

Red has got nothing to offer lately other than frustration cheesy
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 27, 2015
DAvIt0:
Miss standd. Greetings
Hello
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 27, 2015
kenwins:

Eh kenwins, been looking everywhere for you. What have you been up to? Trust you are good.
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2015
kenwins:
Peeps, help check these title/topic/theme out. Which sounds pretty touchy and appropriate... "Love turn sour" or "love turn sore"?

Sore could be symbolic, depends on your story-line, but then sour is widely used, hence appropriate.
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Ca va merci. Bonjour.

Standd is yet to grant me a full-time bed fun, the quickie She and I have been indulging in can't give us a child.

Believe me.

You want a child?
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
standd:

You want a child?

If I say yes to your question, it's gonna be old news.

I wish to have Lacer 2.0 with you being the mother.
Re: The Zone! by anselm791(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
I love you standd. Or more appropriately, I'm in love with the way your mind works. If I wasn't a Christian, your diaries will probably be my bible, they speak to me in words that I actually do understand. Very enlightening, thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
AirborneLacer:

If I say yes to your question, it's gonna be old news.
I wish to have Lacer 2.0 with you being the mother.
Hmmmnmm.. I want a baby girl though smiley When do we start working on that?
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
anselm791:
I love you standd. Or more appropriately, I'm in love with the way your mind works. If I wasn't a Christian, your diaries will probably be my bible, they speak to me in words that I actually do understand. Very enlightening, thanks.

*blushing*
Thanks for your kind words anselm791 smiley
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
standd:

Hmmmnmm.. I want a baby girl though smiley

When do we start working on that?

Oh man, I'm already down with a severe case of jitters. The thought of holding you close at the hospital as you snivel your fears into my shoulders is already killing me cheesy

Boo we'd spend hours fantasizing about what he/she would look like, attending a childbirth class, and following the stages of fetal development in our books.

Na this kind rose-colored enthusiasm dey kill me cheesy

Well, to answer your question, I think it's best we prepare ourselves for the profound experience of being first-time parents.

**Takes a closer look at the wife as he gulps down a glass of Heineken

Boo do you think the arrival of a child would take away our freedom and the time we share together?
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
standd:

*blushing*
Thanks for your kind words anselm791 smiley

undecided
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Insidous:

undecided

You love me too? tongue

Okay, I love you right back grin
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Oh man, I'm already down with a severe case of jitters. The thought of holding you close at the hospital as you snivel your fears into my shoulders is already killing me cheesy

Boo we'd spend hours fantasizing about what he/she would look like, attending a childbirth class, and following the stages of fetal development in our books.

Na this kind rose-colored enthusiasm dey kill me cheesy

Well, to answer your question, I think it's best we prepare ourselves for the profound experience of being first-time parents.

**Takes a closer look at the wife as he gulps down a glass of Heineken

Boo do you think the arrival of a child would take away our freedom and the time we share together?

Someone is jittery cheesy
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 28, 2015
standd:

Someone is jittery cheesy

I'm not alone, your trepidation fit full a Ghana-must-go bag cheesy

Answer my question jor.
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 28, 2015
AirborneLacer:

I'm not alone, your trepidation fit full a Ghana-must-go bag cheesy

Answer my question jor.

Which one?
We are alone in the chat room, let's kiss.

Fast!

1 Like

Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 28, 2015
standd:

You love me too? tongue

Okay, I love you right back grin

For your mind o tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop / Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? / Full List Of All Mobile Phone USSD Codes For Banks In Nigeria [2017 Update]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.