Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Question Of The Day : Can You Do The Work Of A Bus Conductor ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Question Of The Day : Can You Do The Work Of A Bus Conductor ? (613 Views)

The Work Has Finished / Stress Free Online Business Where The System Do The Work And You Earn Money / Become A Bus Owner And Pay Back In Installments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day : Can You Do The Work Of A Bus Conductor ? by maxddude(m): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ok guys, there are different jobs dudes engage in, to make a living. "Man Must Surrvive" .

Personally, i think doing the work of a job conductor is one of the most heltic & embarrassing job out there.

Imagine that babe you've been eyeing, just bumps into you and unluckily for you enters your bus. hmm, how will you have the liver to face her again?

Also, only a day of working, you might probably meet your whole family and friends on the way as its a public stuff that takes you round town.

Also, you might be influenced and turned to a typical "Agbero" within days. So if you are the calm and gentle time. how u gonna cope?

Finally, you will scream and shout all your voice out, and at the end of the day you will be sounding like someone who swallowed a fat frog.

Now, honestly speaking, CAN YOU DO THE WORK OF A BUS CONDUCTOR IF YOU ARE LEFT WITH NO OPTION ? grin

Courtesy : www.maxnaija.com
Re: Question Of The Day : Can You Do The Work Of A Bus Conductor ? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
No
Re: Question Of The Day : Can You Do The Work Of A Bus Conductor ? by Caseless: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
I say NO for here, dem help me answer 'amen/Amin' for heaven.
Re: Question Of The Day : Can You Do The Work Of A Bus Conductor ? by HooxJnr(m): 3:27am On Apr 24, 2015
My father once told me, boy! Never be ashamed of doing whatever legitimate work / business that gives you money. I have stocked to this advice.
Re: Question Of The Day : Can You Do The Work Of A Bus Conductor ? by needinfo: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2015
The babe no go put food for table for you.in as much as the job is heltic, like you've said, man must survive.its better than stealing.when hunger don wire man pikin, then you go know the difference between khaki and leather.
Re: Question Of The Day : Can You Do The Work Of A Bus Conductor ? by ucheheart(m): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2015
If you have one now pls connect me. So long as they will pay me today

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Business / Still About Paypal / You Get Paid For Telling Schools To Use This Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.