Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. - Adverts (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. (60606 Views)

Cheaper Ago/dpk/pms/bblco/ttt/tto Etc / Sales And Supply Of PMS,AGO And DPK / How To Get Engine Oil, Dpk, Ago, Pms In Lagos At Reduced Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by KChief: 2:31am On Feb 02, 2022
Pls kindly add me to your WhatsApp platform
Number is 07033210169
Thanks
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by sherif4owo(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
KChief:
Pls kindly add me to your WhatsApp platform
Number is 07033210169
Thanks

Hi chief, did you get added to the group ?
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by MeWilliam(m): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
Please kindly add me to the group 08033036497
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by jupitocorp: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
cbaba:
There are 2 types of trade.....spot and future

spot is for those that want to buy OIL... I mean Physical Oil now like you are buying earring at the bus top.

You negotiate the price and take your Oil in the amount of barrels you paid for and bye bye.

This is the one most refineries around the world do and its mostly done on the sea for a faster process.

Another way to trade oil is to tell or prophesize the amount it will be at the end of every month...thats why they call it

FUTURES...they have WTI(Yankee based) and Brent(Global)
yes the oil price you always see on CNN and Aljazeera not in APAPA is the [b]speculated [/b]one...the price they feel

that it will be maybe at 27th of the month. but listen o...

what now happens at the end of the month is that you that bought maybe at 20$ on the 7th of lets say November ok?

When its the end of November and that Future has expired..maybe at 53$.

It doesnt concern you or any global price because all you did was buy yours way earlier at how much? If you like no talk 20...hehe

BUT most traders dont have depot or ship to store oil...what they do is sell that their precious OIL(as commodity) just on their android fone ,Ipad or call their agents to sell at maybe 52 or 51 or 50....u get now?? lower than 53 so he can take his 30$ gain and buy house / bugatti or
even buy more FUTURES....but this new one will be....yes you got it..... DECEMBER....at what rate

At the rate all traders feel that December will end with...like me now i will just speculate that winter is coming and people will not travel that much so oil wont be needed that much...i will put it at maybe $7...talk your own oga.....na this average of all our guesses you see on CNN and keep changiing like mad every minute

But wait o.....because one guy has gotten info that one big Russian festival has been pushed back to Dec and crowd will yapa....u get it....He will say 40...so that the price comes up!!! so he can sell at 100 at the end.....

some fit use prophet like LIquid metal. grin

I wrote this cos I have been asked to explain why oil wil be minus forty three.....Yes $-43.63 and AGO and fuel are still sold at
125naira and so much confusion that comes with this coroVirus...

so you shud know what happened now abi? the traders felt that april end no body will use Oil that much and planes will be grounded...the more they agreed the more the price down down down to MINUS for that day trading oooo...becos if una notice it enetered $19 some days later...na info drop be that o

all this my long story no concern spot trading or refined fuel shipped to a buyer already!

So my guy wey buy $32 on the 5th of April come dey see minus now....He will be frantically looking for how to sell because he doesnt have one single barrel to store OIL and they will surely deliver to you...

now if you dont want it OYEL....the ship don turn automatic depot or storage tanks for you and you gotta pay!

So most traders are already calling ships to pay them to store their oil for them...OIl wey don sour like ogbono u forgot to warm...

but it fit change for them by next month (May) because another round of guess guess go soon start by May beginning...

that same oil u dey make loss for...just fit turn $40....you sell and make $5 over 2 months after you don minus ship/storage money

you get the gist now.

Oya una bye bye

I
Kingly add to whatsapp group 08080157263
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by Ceejay501: 10:42pm On Mar 27
Large quantity of pure lacasera diesel needed urgently in ph..marine delivery..contact 07035804487 if its available

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

<<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 / Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.