Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much (1322 Views)

Nneka123 Pleas Tell Me A Yes :-( / Nneka123 Please Reply My Pms Thanks / Happy Birthday, Nneka123. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by TeamVaseline: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
my main account can't creating thread with it, so i use dis one.

Nneka123 dear, please I need you, if u don't agree den i will jumps over 3rd main land bridge.

Please let me take u to the England or the Dubai, please my lover.

We can travel in the first class, no economy travels for my boo:

and I can get u newer cars, cause big girl like u cant be drive beetle, I can not allow that happen

jus say yes nneka, an make happiness to a yung man.
Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by falconey(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
this guy is serious.

Goodluck!
Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by Cutehector(m): 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Receive sense...! No dey fall guys hand abg
Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by TeamVaseline: 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
Cutehector:
Receive sense...! No dey fall guys hand abg

dem talk say e no be tricking if u get am, and I get am, so wetin

Abi, I go carry d money enter grave
Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hehehe even farano self dey wonder how serious this job less man be
Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by missbehave247(m): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
#teamVASELINE free vaseline for you

Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
~ Abeg make una leave the guy alone ..
Continue jare. .
Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by imbless: 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
obsession
Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by TeamVaseline: 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
dis mod are very wicked, y always move my tred

wat off d pesin dat proposing to twaci, is it not a human being

wat have I don to d mod here
Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by Brymo: 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
mad man inc
Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by TeamVaseline: 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
missbehave247:
#teamVASELINE free vaseline for you

Thank u my broda, but I all ready have vaseline till 2020
Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by TeamVaseline: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Brymo:
mad man inc

u think am mad, but am very very serious.

Jus watch, if she say yes, we are heading to the Dubai tomorrow or wen she get her passport
Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by TeamVaseline: 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
nneka123 dear, don't mind all haters, i told u haters will hating so nothing new

I like u d moment I hear ur voice, so please consider me
Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by Brymo: 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
TeamVaseline:

u think am mad, but am very very serious.

Jus watch, if she say yes, we are heading to the Dubai tomorrow or wen she get her passport
People wears a mask of lie so they look attractive ,
so be careful
Muhammad Saqib
Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by TeamVaseline: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
Brymo:
People wears a mask of lie so they look attractive ,
so be careful
Muhammad Saqib

Guy, i can tak her no shakings, I works very hard and she will spend d time and d money wit me
Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by faith551(m): 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
C'mon........... where is this nneka and what is she thinking. This is a nice land to build an office ;DC'mon........... where is this nneka and what is she thinking. This is a nice land to build an office
Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by kinibigdeal(m): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Your English might even discourage the so call Nneka undecided
Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by Brymo: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
TeamVaseline:

Guy, i can tak her no shakings, I works very hard and she will spend d time and d money wit me
She could be anybody and she could pretend to
be whomever she wants to be. With social
media and internet communications, everything
is virtual. Social media is full of fake and sick
people deceiving each other and fantasizing to
be something they are not.
Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by TeamVaseline: 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Brymo:
She could be anybody and she could pretend to
be whomever she wants to be. With social
media and internet communications, everything
is virtual. Social media is full of fake and sick
people deceiving each other and fantasizing to
be something they are not.

is true wat u said, but she has change dp many times, she is real
Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by Brymo: 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
TeamVaseline:

is true wat u said, but she has change dp many times, she is real
goodluck dude. I give up
Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by Ndoz(m): 12:21am On Apr 24, 2015
Op u need Jesus lipsrsealed
Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 24, 2015
TeamVaseline:
my main account can't creating thread with it, so i use dis one.

Nneka123 dear, please I need you, if u don't agree den i will jumps over 3rd main land bridge.

Please let me take u to the England or the Dubai, please my lover.

We can travel in the first class, no economy travels for my boo:

and I can get u newer cars, cause big girl like u cant be drive beetle, I can not allow that happen

jus say yes nneka, an make happiness to a yung man.
Not again!!! Nairaland spambot, where una dey ooo
Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by Bethea: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
A REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK
I am the happiest person on earth today because today My two years run away lover came back to me on his knees with tears on his eye begging me to forgive him and accept him back, Doctor dogara a great Spell caster made this possible with the help of a spell. i saw his email on the internet where a girl post on how Doctor dogara helped her so i decided to contact him and he told me that every thing will be fine and now i am happy because Doctor dogara is a man of his world because everything went well as he promised me. Are you having misunderstanding with your love or is your love seeing someone ex ? what is your problem that you which to solve? contact Doctor dogara today via email and every thing will be fine okay.
Email:drdogara7demons@gmail.com
What'sApp+2349035750871
Http:drdogara..com
Re: Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much by Bethea: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2017
Thanks to Dr_Dogara for reunited me with my ex husband within 48hours after 7months of separation. This great man is sincerely a genuine spell caster indeed.
His contact email address is:
Email:drdogara7demons@gmail.com
Call/WhatsApp+2349035750871
Http:drdogara..com

(1) (Reply)

Newly Single Need A Serious Relationship / Lets Hook Up / Need A Suger Lady Of 30-35yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.