Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

A Woman Is Devastated After Waking Up From Surgery To Find She’s Not Nicki Minaj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Woman Is Devastated After Waking Up From Surgery To Find She’s Not Nicki Minaj (1692 Views)

Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood / A Woman Is Devastated After Waking Up From Surgery To Find She's Not Nicki Minaj / A Woman Is Devastated After Waking Up From Surgery To Find She’s Not Nicki Minaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Is Devastated After Waking Up From Surgery To Find She’s Not Nicki Minaj by GODSS: 1:08am On Apr 24, 2015
A woman, Jayci Underwood, recently woke up from surgery and gave the internet its new favorite viral video. After undergoing a dental procedure a woman woke up and began to sob, saying she expected to be Nicki Minaj when she woke up.
“I just wanted to be her when I woke up.” The man at her bedside replied, “you’re still pretty though,” to which the woman retorted, “not like Nicki.”
It appears that the woman is just feeling the effects of some pretty thorough post-op drugs, and she continued on to detail exactly what she envisioned in her Nicki fantasy. “I just wanted to have her butt, and her face.”
The worst part? “I’m still ....

read more http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/03/a-woman-is-devastated-after-waking-up.html

Re: A Woman Is Devastated After Waking Up From Surgery To Find She’s Not Nicki Minaj by ogechchukwu: 2:11am On Apr 24, 2015
I know Nicki is every man's wish.you can never be her
Do your own for others to see may be we will like it more than Nicki Minaj
Re: A Woman Is Devastated After Waking Up From Surgery To Find She’s Not Nicki Minaj by ogechchukwu: 2:13am On Apr 24, 2015
Do your own for others to see may be we will like it more than Nicki Minaj shocked shocked

Re: A Woman Is Devastated After Waking Up From Surgery To Find She’s Not Nicki Minaj by StarMogul(m): 2:21am On Apr 24, 2015
Lol,d chick waz real high.Probably effects of d surgery.
Re: A Woman Is Devastated After Waking Up From Surgery To Find She’s Not Nicki Minaj by GODSS: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
StarMogul:
Lol,d chick waz real high.Probably effects of d surgery.
lol
Re: A Woman Is Devastated After Waking Up From Surgery To Find She’s Not Nicki Minaj by GODSS: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
ogechchukwu:
Do your own for others to see may be we will like it more than Nicki Minaj
GOOD TALK
Re: A Woman Is Devastated After Waking Up From Surgery To Find She’s Not Nicki Minaj by GODSS: 3:58pm On May 20, 2015
ogechchukwu:
Do your own for others to see may be we will like it more than Nicki Minaj shocked shocked
tru talk

(1) (Reply)

Mochedah Slays In New Photo!!! / I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.