Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Do I Keep Ignoring The Holyghost????advice Needed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do I Keep Ignoring The Holyghost????advice Needed. (719 Views)

Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) / Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? / Sanctification Before Holyghost Baptism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Keep Ignoring The Holyghost????advice Needed. by misreal(m): 7:30am On Apr 24, 2015
FOR CHRISTIANS ONLY!!!!!
first of all I will like to state two reasons why I avoid every form of Romantic relationship with the opposite sex.
1.I don't want to fornicate.
2.I have discovered my purpose in life and I am trying to avoid distractions.
But,each time I see her I hear the spirit of God witnessing to me that she is my wife.moreover,she does not have the physical attributes of a woman I could fall in love with.for instance,she is dark skined and I would prefer a fair skinned lady.the enigma is,I am not ready for marriage,because I have my purpose to fulfill,do I start a relationship with her or just keep ignoring the holy ghost...FOR MATURED MINDS ONLY.IF YOU HAVE NO ADVICE FOR ME.PLEASE DONT DERAIL THE THREAD.
Re: Do I Keep Ignoring The Holyghost????advice Needed. by jascon1(m): 7:35am On Apr 24, 2015
My brother there's no such spirit of God telling u anything. Its the devil trying to use ur mind. Shun that spirit and focus on Ur spirituality.
Re: Do I Keep Ignoring The Holyghost????advice Needed. by dulux07(m): 7:58am On Apr 24, 2015
Jst pray fervently to verify if truly its the holy ghost. if truly its d holyghost, u ve no choice than to obey, even if she is crippled
Re: Do I Keep Ignoring The Holyghost????advice Needed. by Gombs(m): 8:09am On Apr 24, 2015
You're having a misleading topic. Mind editing?

FYI, it is not the Spirit of God, for He can't tell you your purpose here and go there and show you another 'distraction'. He's not the author of confusion.

1 Like

Re: Do I Keep Ignoring The Holyghost????advice Needed. by misreal(m): 8:13am On Apr 24, 2015
Gombs:
You're having a misleading topic. Mind editing?

FYI, it is not the Spirit of God, for He can't tell you your purpose here and go there and show you another 'distraction'. He's not the author of confusion.
in other words,the holy ghost can't show you your wife to be??
Re: Do I Keep Ignoring The Holyghost????advice Needed. by misreal(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
My brother there's no such spirit of God telling u anything. Its the devil trying to use ur mind. Shun that spirit and focus on Ur spirituality.
"shun that spirit and focus on your spirituality" hmmmmmm..u don't believe in the holy ghost does not mean I don't oh..
Re: Do I Keep Ignoring The Holyghost????advice Needed. by jascon1(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2015
misreal:
"shun that spirit and focus on your spirituality" hmmmmmm..u don't believe in the holy ghost does not mean I don't oh..
that's where u nail urself. Since u believe in it why not proceed to accept it. Or do u doubt it? The spirit says go for her, then go!!!
Re: Do I Keep Ignoring The Holyghost????advice Needed. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2015
misreal:
FOR CHRISTIANS ONLY!!!!!
first of all I will like to state two reasons why I avoid every form of Romantic relationship with the opposite sex.
1.I don't want to fornicate.
2.I have discovered my purpose in life and I am trying to avoid distractions.
But,each time I see her I hear the spirit of God witnessing to me that she is my wife.moreover,she does not have the physical attributes of a woman I could fall in love with.for instance,she is dark skined and I would prefer a fair skinned lady.the enigma is,I am not ready for marriage,because I have my purpose to fulfill,do I start a relationship with her or just keep ignoring the holy ghost...FOR MATURED MINDS ONLY.IF YOU HAVE NO ADVICE FOR ME.PLEASE DONT DERAIL THE THREAD.
All i know is that God knows what's good for us besides, physical quality is never in God's plan. The bible says " He searches the heart" so if you keep hearing that voice maybe you should pray over it seriously and ask God to make you understand. You have to be sure before making any move
Re: Do I Keep Ignoring The Holyghost????advice Needed. by misreal(m): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
All i know is that God knows what's good for us besides, physical quality is never in God's plan. The bible says " He searches the heart" so if you keep hearing that voice maybe you should pray over it seriously and ask God to make you understand. You have to be sure before making any move
hmmmm.I honestly think you are the only person that truly understands my predicament. I will definitely pray about it cos I don't want any mistakes.
Re: Do I Keep Ignoring The Holyghost????advice Needed. by misreal(m): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
hmmmm.I honestly think you are the only person that truly understands my predicament. I will definitely pray about it cos I don't want any mistakes...tnx
Re: Do I Keep Ignoring The Holyghost????advice Needed. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:12am On Apr 24, 2015
misreal:
hmmmm.I honestly think you are the only person that truly understands my predicament. I will definitely pray about it cos I don't want any mistakes...tnx
Thanks
Re: Do I Keep Ignoring The Holyghost????advice Needed. by Alexk2(m): 10:48am On Apr 24, 2015
Be very sure of what you are hearing and from Who...if truely it is from the Holy Spirit, stop ignoring Him..God is not the autor of confussn; if He decide to lead you to your wife now, then it means she is part of the purpose He gave you. You God-given wife completes you and never a distraction as you are seeing it and she'll be a help-meet to achieve your purpose.

(1) (Reply)

Will Jesus Really Allow This In The Church?..(pix) / Can Anyone Refer Me / My First Music Video: "Oya Dancia" Let's Encourage Our Own.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.