Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

How To Get To JKK House Ilupeju,ikorodu Road? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get To JKK House Ilupeju,ikorodu Road? (66973 Views)

NBC MT Aptitude Test Result Held At JKK Building / I Need Direction To JKK House In Ilupeju / Please I Need Direction To Etc Center Jkk Building, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get To JKK House Ilupeju,ikorodu Road? by toyad24: 6:23am On Dec 18, 2019
Pls I need description to get to jkk from idimu
Re: How To Get To JKK House Ilupeju,ikorodu Road? by Silverline09: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
Please how do I get to jkk building, 229 ikorodu road. I am coming from from lekki
Re: How To Get To JKK House Ilupeju,ikorodu Road? by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 06, 2020
Silverline09:
Please how do I get to jkk building, 229 ikorodu road. I am coming from from lekki

lekki -- oshodi -- jkk

from lekki get to obalende, from obalende get oshodi, from oshodi get a bike to jkk

from lekki get to cms, from cms board oshodi bus. from oshodi get a bike to jkk
Re: How To Get To JKK House Ilupeju,ikorodu Road? by Remilekun187: 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Please were you able to get a 3k o'er night hotel around jkk house? I'm thinking of getting one ahead of an altitude tesf
Kaodek:
From Ibadan to JKK house pls, can i also get a 3k per night hotel around there. Thanks
Re: How To Get To JKK House Ilupeju,ikorodu Road? by Kaodek(m): 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
Remilekun187:
Please were you able to get a 3k o'er night hotel around jkk house? I'm thinking of getting one ahead of an altitude tesf

No
Re: How To Get To JKK House Ilupeju,ikorodu Road? by Justdenis(m): 12:42am On May 30, 2021
Please how do I get to jkk from wilmer bus stop ..please its urgent ,please help a brother.
Re: How To Get To JKK House Ilupeju,ikorodu Road? by FadasTouch(m): 8:00am On Jul 03, 2021
from festac, tk a bus 2 oshodi. drop at oshodi n tk a bus to onipanu. tell d conductor to drop u at bank. its just few blocks from there. pls what's happening at Jkk? any new recruitment?

So funny.... After giving out the address, then you ask what's popping their!??

Your address was very vital though. Thanks.
Re: How To Get To JKK House Ilupeju,ikorodu Road? by Enomfon54(f): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
Please, how do I get to JKK House, Ikorodu Road, Ilupeju from Ayobo, Iyana ipaja axis?
Re: How To Get To JKK House Ilupeju,ikorodu Road? by daamazing(m): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2023
Enomfon54:
Please, how do I get to JKK House, Ikorodu Road, Ilupeju from Ayobo, Iyana ipaja axis?
From Ayobo, take a bus/brt to oshodi. At oshodi undrbridge, cross left to town planning road. Take a keke to Anthony/ikorodu road. Take your right (where you have the GT bank) and walk down to JKK, it's a little trek tho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out / 2015 Nigerian Army Recruitment Form For The 74 Regular Recruits Intake Is Out!! / 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.