Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Kendall Jenner Post Bare Butt Selfie On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kendall Jenner Post Bare Butt Selfie On Instagram (3297 Views)

Sinach & Obasanjo Take Selfie On A Plane / Regina Askia Flaunts Bare Butt In See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In US / Nicki Minaj Fan Goes 'crazy' After Seeing Her Bare 'butt On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kendall Jenner Post Bare Butt Selfie On Instagram by lumdy(m): 8:04am On Apr 24, 2015
After posing topless for GQ, Kendall Jenner then shows of her naked butt on IG… Kim Kardashian and kylie Jenner needed to fret over! It seems that the pleasant Kendall, 19, has chosen to be competitive with her sisters! Less provocative outfits and attractive postures before the mirror, the highest has chosen to maneuver to the subsequent level by demonstrating her bends on her Instagram account.

ALSO READ:Kendall Jenner's Coachella Weekend,her Bikinis and Dancing Pics:http://www./2015/04/kendall-jenners-coachella-weekendher.html
In spite of the actual fact that she frequently wears light-weight attire, the Unedited Reality TV star wore short outfits, Crop tops with no bra but not withstanding in any case remain class!

Justin Bieber shares intimate pic with Kendall Jenner, are they banging each other?:http://www./2015/04/justin-bieber-shares-intimate-pic-with.html

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE:http://www./2015/04/kendall-jenner-post-bare-butt-selfie-on.html

Re: Kendall Jenner Post Bare Butt Selfie On Instagram by Lovexme(m): 8:16am On Apr 24, 2015
Back here in Okitipupa we don't know who she is.

1 Like

Re: Kendall Jenner Post Bare Butt Selfie On Instagram by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 24, 2015
Where is the butt? I only see bone. grin

1 Like

Re: Kendall Jenner Post Bare Butt Selfie On Instagram by ELTON123(m): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:

we see alike grin
Re: Kendall Jenner Post Bare Butt Selfie On Instagram by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:
Same here, I thought me phone has display problem. Who is she sef.
Re: Kendall Jenner Post Bare Butt Selfie On Instagram by idu1(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2015
Wetin b dis Who born all these children for God sake? Are their parents still alive?
Re: Kendall Jenner Post Bare Butt Selfie On Instagram by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Oxasbi:

Same here, I thought me phone has display problem. Who is she sef.
lol you don't know her?
Re: Kendall Jenner Post Bare Butt Selfie On Instagram by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:
lol you don't know her?

Just hearing of her for the first time
Re: Kendall Jenner Post Bare Butt Selfie On Instagram by mirexxx(f): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
nice butt! suites her body!
a butt doesn't have to be extra-large na sad
this one is okay for her

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Show's Off 6packs Before Bath / A Man Hit My Car And Drop This Hilarious Letter - Twitter User / This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.