Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Denies Being President Jonathan’s Die-hard Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Denies Being President Jonathan’s Die-hard Fan (520 Views)

Lynxxx Denies Being Engaged To Munachi Abii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Denies Being President Jonathan’s Die-hard Fan by Goldrushnigeria(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2015
Toyin Aimakhu has allegedly denied being president’s Jonathan’s diehard fan.

Here is how Encomium reports:
Actress, Toyin Aimakhu-Johnson has distanced herself from the statement on social media that she remains President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan’s addicted supporter despite his defeat at the Saturday, March 28, 2015 presidential poll.

She added that it’s nothing but rubbish.
Speaking with ENCOMIUM Weekly on Sunday, April 12, 2015, the Edo born thespian expressed shock about the said publication, claiming knowing nothing about it.

“Please, I don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t even know anything about it, at all. What’s more important to me at the moment is my new movie, Iya Ibadan. Every other thing I don’t know anything.”

Meanwhile, the pretty thespian, who was shot to limelight via the movie, Shola Fe Pa Mi, some years ago, was said to be all over the place, during Jonathan’s presidential campaign in Lagos, in PDP T-shirt, bearing Jonathan’s picture and the party’s logo.
The brilliant role interpreter reportedly said she remained Jonathan’s addicted supporter even at loss on account of his love for the entertainment industry.

But when ENCOMIUM Weekly contacted the film maker on the story, she denied it all

http://goldrushnews247.com/toyin-aimakhu-denies-being-president-jonathans-die-hard-fan/

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Denies Being President Jonathan’s Die-hard Fan by Aminat508(f): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2015
Why covering her eye, abi dey don give her blow......
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Denies Being President Jonathan’s Die-hard Fan by imbless: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2015
They don dey renounced GEJ one by one
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Denies Being President Jonathan’s Die-hard Fan by buygala(m): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2015
Indeed, sucess has many fathers but failure is an orphan embarassed

Why didn't she deny the statement immediately it started circulating?

anyway, I am waiting for her new tweet

' I can die and even kill all my family members because of APC angry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Denies Being President Jonathan’s Die-hard Fan by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 24, 2015
Aminat508:
Why covering her eye, abi dey don give her blow......

U mean Mouth Action?

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Mentality (lmao, Rotfl, Lwkm, Lwtmb ) / Photos: Mbong Amata Covers May Edition Of House Of Maliq Mag / VIDEO: Lil Kesh Shut Down #starmusictrek 2015 Artiste Sign-on Party With Shoki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.