Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Please I Need A 2 Bedroom With Toilet And Bathroom Ensuite - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please I Need A 2 Bedroom With Toilet And Bathroom Ensuite (560 Views)

Should Kitchen And Bathroom Waste Go To The Septic Tank Or To The Soak Away / Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A 2 Bedroom With Toilet And Bathroom Ensuite by enm(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2015
A 2bedroom flat with toilets and bathroom ensuite plus visitor toilet is needed in this location olaniyi area, puposola area, abule egba. Uturn area and fagba area all in Lagos. Please pm with details
Re: Please I Need A 2 Bedroom With Toilet And Bathroom Ensuite by enm(m): 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hello
Re: Please I Need A 2 Bedroom With Toilet And Bathroom Ensuite by enm(m): 11:45pm On May 13, 2015
A 2bedroom flat with toilets and bathroom ensuite plus visitor toilet is needed in this location olaniyi area, puposola area, abule egba. Uturn area and fagba area all in Lagos. Please pm with details

Please genuine people should contact me and do so with details including price.

(1) (Reply)

Clean 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere Ketu & Omole Phase 2 1yr. / 2500 Plots Of Land For Sale At Splendid Garden Estate Port Harcourt,Rivers State / Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.